Biosexual?/Homosexual?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

am930

Biosexual?/Homosexual?

Post by am930 »

Before self sucking I would masterbate to girls, now after selfsucking 2 times I am starting to masterbate with to guys. Am I bisexual now? How do I stop being gay? Or should I keep how my body flows because now my orgasms are much more intense?

Re: Biosexual?/Homosexual?

Post by Guest »

am930 wrote:Before self sucking I would masterbate to girls, now after selfsucking 2 times I am starting to masterbate with to guys. Am I bisexual now? How do I stop being gay? Or should I keep how my body flows because now my orgasms are much more intense?
I used to get hung up on those labels, but learned that they are irrelevant. Foe example, whether one calls himself "straight" or "gay," the issue is that he sucks other guys' cocks, not the label.

You have decide what makes you tick and whether you feel you need to adjust your activities based on that. It sounds to me as if you're uncomfortable with your newfound interests, but that is just an initial reaction to something new. Forget "gay," "bisexual," "straight" -- these labels have to do with how others think about you -- and start thinking about how YOU think about you. Once you've got that nailed down, you can start worrying about whether you need to change anything or not.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

fyi - I posted the previous reply. MikeB

jim

Post by jim »

I agree with MikeB. Don't get hung up on Lables and focus more on your own happpiness whatever that may be.

Jae Random

Biosexual?/Homosexual?

Post by Jae Random »

A lot of things can make us hot. Does that mean that we want it to happen? That is what separates fantasy from reality. You're new to this fantasy. Take time to get used to it. For us, when he suck himself, it's like it's not his own penis he's sucking. Is that your fantasy?

I like the label biosexual, though. That means you're into anything alive.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Jae Random wrote:I like the label biosexual, though. That means you're into anything alive.
Oh, that was funny! :lol:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Jae Random wrote:I like the label biosexual, though. That means you're into anything alive.
It's the antonym for necrophiac I think.

am930

Post by am930 »

I think for now I will classify myself under bisexual because I love men and women almost equally! The only reason why I still like women is because their body is so fascinating and I actually think all men with a descent body is HOT and SEXY!

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

I am definitely gay and have never had any question about that. Ever since my hormones kicked in at age 12, I was attracted sexually to boys and not girls. I can appreciate the beauty of the female body (OK, well, some female bodies), but there is nothing more attractive, erotic, or beautiful to me than the male body...clothed, semi-clothed, or totally nude (which is always good! :lol:), it really turns me on.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i always liked girls, but watching a guy suck himself *really* turned me on which made me wonder for a while. sure, sucking my own was great, but would i like to do it to another guy?

i finally got the chance a few years ago to have an experience with another guy, and it really just didn't do anything for me. i mean it was alright, but i didn't get turned on the way i do when i am with my wife or another woman...

i definitely think labels are overrated, and generally too broad to cover every individual case, but if you feel you need one, wait until you have the experience and decide then which one applies. ;o)

danyo

gay or bi

Post by danyo »

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:21 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i always liked girls, but watching a guy suck himself *really* turned me on which made me wonder for a while. sure, sucking my own was great, but would i like to do it to another guy?

i finally got the chance a few years ago to have an experience with another guy, and it really just didn't do anything for me. i mean it was alright, but i didn't get turned on the way i do when i am with my wife or another woman...
that's the way i feel too. however.......
men sucking men off is a treat, :lol: more than ever since i have been enabled to suck my own here, which has helped immensely. now i can bend and stretch and suck that thang without feeling like a totally insane pervert, like i used to. ( gee, al, you're the greatest!) 8)
nevertheless, i'm still into womens' beauty bodies sexuality in a big big way.
and lust is, well, ultimately a universal, dontcha think?
i think i'm more the kind of man who just likes to go back and forth back and forth back and forth, and ................well................
just let the jizz fall where it may, non?
but, on second thought, i guess that that makes me a 'relativist', and i can just ferget about bein a catholic. :twisted:

Elrond

"Am I Gay?"

Post by Elrond »

I think the measure of sexual identity is not whether you can be aroused by sex symbols like... let's take the early 80's, for example... Lonnie Anderson or Tom Selick.

No the measure of your sexual identity is whether you can be aroused by any random fuck in a bus depot restroom if they were naked with a boner.

I often see guys post to a topic and refer to themselves as Bi. But I don't think they always give a man the same chance as a woman. It's a matter of percentage, and how hot the guy is.

Some guys think of themselves as bisexual because they fooled around with their best man or a college dorm mate. I don't think it counts until you start cruising because you CRAVE COCK.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

cantreachityet

bi/gay/st8

Post by cantreachityet »

i gotta saw.. i like sex with women a lot... pussys feel great to fuck and i loved to finger them when i am doing anal... nothing like a face plant into a juciy vagina... love the cream pies... i prefer my partners shave man or woman... in fact there is a site called ALS SCANS... there are some great shave pussys there... i jack at that site ALOT... but .. there is special rush i get even thinking about sex with men... much different than i get with women... i get harder and hornyer with a man... with womwn you can fuck and eat... but with a man.. you can fuck...but you get to suck him and there is nothing like a guys gun going off in your mouth.. i love the way his cock swells just before he shoots... and when he fills my mouth with cum.. i can saver every drop...and a guy knows how to suck cock...better than any womwn.. so when i get blown by a guy.. i'ts the best ... i never had the chance when i was running around as a younger player... to have a man take my ass.. but i would love to take it in the ass with from a guy... this is something else a woman can't do for us.. i mean a real cock...i think for sex...man to man is the best.... women are great to have sex with... but better to have kids with and fun to fuck around with in our spare time...

Suq

Post by Suq »

I would say just go with the flow, guys are just as much fun as women to have sex with, each have thier own advantadges :wink:
Check for me in the chat room, If I'm online, I'm probably there! PM me for Yahoo MSN ID

TXSFer

Homosexuality isn't about sex.

Post by TXSFer »

It's not a matter of having sex with a man or woman that makes one Str8 or gay. Hell, sex is easy as long as it feels good. Who cares whether it's a man or woman's hand/mouth is on you dick? It's all good right?

It's about the emotional connection. I think in the str8 world it's called love. I tried but don't feel the emotional connection with women.

If you can fall in love with both a man and a woman then you're Bi.

But, you cannot equate enjoying sex with/watching sex as representative of you sexual orientation, nor should you be worried about it. One way or another it will become very clear to you.