Pics of me deepthroating my huge one.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

9inchselfer

Pics of me deepthroating my huge one.

Post by 9inchselfer »

Sorry guys, I'm in a relationship now that I really respect and I'm afraid our affair has come to an end. It was good while it lasted.
Last edited by 9inchselfer on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Hey, that looks just like my dick.
Only more so.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Good to have you back, man!
You know we need to see more of you going down on that giant cock - how about some video?
More!
Al

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

Alright Jenner, let's see yours. How big is it? One day I will post a video, but for now, I'm trying to keep a little bit of anonymity.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey 9inch,
Take alook around the forums if you want to see how other guys are hiding their identities: mask, hats, and selective blurring of the video all help.
Gotta see some video!
Al

edstone

Post by edstone »

i dont understand why your trying to be annomous, if someone you know is logged in to this site and they see you, they must be turned on by it....it not like theyre gonna be jerking off to everyone on the site, then they see you and theyre like, oh my friends disgusting i hate him...or whatever...who cares....just my opinion....

9inchselfer

sorry

Post by 9inchselfer »

Sorry Edstone,

I don't think it should matter what my reasons are for chosing to remain anonymous. All I wanted to do was contribute to the community and share some of my talent. Sorry to hear that this upsets you.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I agree with your choice for amonymity. That is your choice and all of us who thoroughly enjoy your "talent" should be satisfied with whatever your preferences are. Some people like to be "known" to all, others wish to be selective about showing their identity. That is one of the main things that has made the net what it is today, freedom of choice. Just keep the great pictures cumming and look forward to videos as well
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."