Shamman's advice & vid clip

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Shamman

Shamman's advice & vid clip

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys!

For those of you who have been around here awhile - yea, I'm back. I can't be on a lot still, but I will be in and out ( n in n out ....hehe ).
For those who are newer, you can look over the archives and see my earlier advice posts et al. Though I'm sure those who are (still) here ahve given good help.

Anyway, Al saw thise post on another site (yahoo's selfsuck forum) and suggested that I post it here. Great idea, of course. I'm also attaching the vid clip mentioned in the post, for your immediate enjoyment and my everlasting enjoyment as well! It does get me off knowing others are enjoying my precious gift as do I.

Without further ado, her ya got it (my reply to a guy looking for help):

Hey there.

I remember that feeling. That was when I knew I had to see just how far I could get. Now I can suck on it like it's not even mine. And it is sooooooo good. But don't expect to get that far. Not everyone is built for it.
OK, the best short tip I can give you is to keep at it and be gentle. Don't want to hurt yourself. Stretch stretch stretch. Especially your hams - they tie into your entire back muscle structure and can make or break your efforts. You should be able to bend over and touch your palms to the floor between your feet while keeping your legs locked. Should be able to touch your chin to your knees while on the floor and feet straight in front of you.
Also when stretching your back don't just stretch foreward. Make sure you stretch backward and sidewise as well. Keep your exercises balanced. I've found stretching the torso sidewise seems to help a great deal when I need to stretch foreward.
Use as many different positions as you can come up with. This will help stretch more muscles. You must tone up the abdomen and shoulders as well as stretching. Breathing and concentration are important as well is your diet. Especially at the deeper levels.
I have used many different positions but in recent years limited myself to my "chair" method. This is a modification of the "C" position. The cobra and "X" both have drawbacks that limit the depth you can achieve but that is mostly noticeable at the advanced levels, again.
My typical routine is to prepare for s-s all day long (just watching what I eat and keeping my flexibility good). If things are well, I'll s-s that night. Then perhaps again the next night. But after that, I will lay off for a day or two while I stretch backward on those days and do muscle toning exercises. Then take another day stretching foreward and preparing for another session. This will probably work best for most people. Some times I can s-s for several nights in a row but only when my body is telling me to go for it.
You MUST have a high body awareness or you risk serious injury. This only comes through attention and practice. It is best helped by using various forms of yoga and mental exercises. There have been days that I wasn't considering doing s-s but then my body almost screams for it. It's like when you feel you need to crack a knuckle - my body wants to stretch the way I do for s-s. If that starts early enough in the day, I will do all the other preparations and usually have a most excellent session. If not then I will just stretch out that evening and hope the next day will be ripe for a great session.
Anyway, I hope that gives you some hints. I tried attaching a short vid clip but it's too big. So I'll post it into the file area so all readers can see what is possible. Also, look in the photo section in the folder(s) named "shamman"-something. There are older pics in there. Just remember I have been given an unusually flexi body so you may not be able to achieve this level. But it's still something to watch. As a matter or fact, when I don't s-s, I often watch my own videos and j-o to them.
For those interested, I am working with Al Eingang on producing a commercial DVD of my skills which I hope can be out before Christmas. I am also working on a book which will take a bit longer, but it will have dozens of pictures. Not just s-s but pics of the exercises (I describe them in detail, too) and stretches as well.

SHAMMAN

voxermind <voxermind@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok, minor success, but after two weeks of trying managed to kiss the
tip today. Shocking to feel my cock on my lips and my lips on my
cock at the same time. I liked. I am managing to gain about 1/2" a
week, closer and closer. I would like to be able to get my legs
behind my head and get about an inch and half on cock in my mouth.
Anyone got any good tips?
Attachments
selfsuck_shamman.mov
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 5742 times

Shamman

another vid clip

Post by Shamman »

Alright guys, try this clip. It's newer than the last one and oh, so hot!!! Even if I do say so, myself.
Attachments
6906-.mpg
Mmm Mmm good
(3.62 MiB) Downloaded 4831 times

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

Hey Shamman, I am always amazed by your video clips. I have always been fascinated by your ability to "fold" your torso like that. Personally, I tend to ss in the same way. I noticed that Al doesn't "fold" quite so tightly for the same deep selfing. Thank you for your posts, they are always a big help to me personally and I hope for everyone else.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Simply my hat's off to you! Looking forward to seeing some more good ss advise from you.

:) :wink:
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

flexiboy

Re: another vid clip

Post by flexiboy »

Shamman wrote:Alright guys, try this clip. It's newer than the last one and oh, so hot!!! Even if I do say so, myself.
What position is this?? :lol:

edstone

Post by edstone »

Hey Al...I dont know how many people cant see the streaming links, but is there a way you can make it so we have to post vids as a downloable link everytime? i hope that makes some sense...thanks...
great fuckin vid by the way....

slipnslide

Post by slipnslide »

Hey Al,

Actually there is a way to do it, it might take a few changes in a php file..there are other communities on the web where you could get information on how to do it. It isn't to hard to do but it might depend on your access to the files that run your bb software.

btw, first post for a long time lurker.. good site.. closer and closer

Shamman

Position in last clip

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys.

Flexiboy asked what position this is in the latest clip I posted. that is what I call the X-C position. One arm is under the thigh like the 'C' position and the other has the knee over it's shoulder like the 'X' position. I find this a most exciting position.
The full 'X' position has the drawback of compressing the stomach by keeping both legs up tight to the body. The full 'C' position has the disadvantage of putting both my hands under my thighs or ass so I can't do a thing with them.
The 'X-C' also has advantages of its own. I can twist my body around more with it and twist my cock the opposite way and suck it from the side. For a short while I can even twist my cock around more and lick the front of my cock! Course this only lasts till it gets harder and won't twist that far but for that minute or so it's something else!
If you experiment with this position, alternate it from both sides. You will find that one side might be easier but still don't neglect the other way. This allows you to vary where the strain and pressures are which will give you a longer lasting 'session'. And more variability means more pleasure!
So have fun and be safe.

SHAMMAN

TheGymRat2

Shamman

Post by TheGymRat2 »

Shamma is SO HOT. I want him in longer videos with sound, on cam while on fone with ME :) and right here next to me in bed!

flexiboy

Re: Position in last clip

Post by flexiboy »

Shamman wrote:Hey guys.

Flexiboy asked what position this is in the latest clip I posted. that is what I call the X-C position. One arm is under the thigh like the 'C' position and the other has the knee over it's shoulder like the 'X' position. I find this a most exciting position.
The full 'X' position has the drawback of compressing the stomach by keeping both legs up tight to the body. The full 'C' position has the disadvantage of putting both my hands under my thighs or ass so I can't do a thing with them.
The 'X-C' also has advantages of its own. I can twist my body around more with it and twist my cock the opposite way and suck it from the side. For a short while I can even twist my cock around more and lick the front of my cock! Course this only lasts till it gets harder and won't twist that far but for that minute or so it's something else!
If you experiment with this position, alternate it from both sides. You will find that one side might be easier but still don't neglect the other way. This allows you to vary where the strain and pressures are which will give you a longer lasting 'session'. And more variability means more pleasure!
So have fun and be safe.

SHAMMAN
Thanks alot, i will give this a try :)

Shamman

First advice for newbies

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys.

This is a response I gave to someone -elsewhere- who never has and would like to try. It's pretty basic but I thought I'd put it here as well. Of couse, I told him to come and check out this site!
And I have another clip I'll post up here real soon. The problem is the file size limit.
Also hopefully, I'll get these stupid problems fixed and Al can offer my first full-length DVD soon. Stupid computers - supposed to make things easier - grumble grumble roar!

SHAMMAN

Hey Matt.

I agree that gettin' sucked is the greatest! But no, it's not the same when yur doin yourself. I been able to do it for years and have got pretty damn good at it. This ain't something you're gonna just try and do it. It takes a lot of time and practice, so ya gotta be serious and determined about it.
I'm one of the lucky (and determined) few who can take it ALL the way down. I'm not very big - 6" or so, but since I can take it to the bone, it's still all in there. It took me MANY years to get there. But it wasn't too hard to get a start on it. I am naturally limber and slim. I have always been able to suck my gut in till it's only about 3" thick. (That is, if I have an empty stomach.)
There's a lot more than just being limber to get to suck yur own. I would advise that if you are serious, check out this website: solosuck.com. It's run by a selfer who's quite accomplished and a lot of experienced selfers offer advice and pics or vids. Myself included. I'm called SHAMMAN there.
As far as how it feels, now... It took me a long time to get where I could actually feel like someone else was sucking my dick instead of me. That's mostly a mental thing and I wasn't really trying for a long time. I just enjoyed feeling it at both ends. Something I didn't know before and was kinda surprised was that it felt good in my mouth too, once I relaxed a bit. See, I never sucked another guy either. At least that I know about. But I see it as the ultimate masturbation technique. And it is absolutely amazing. Never have to yell at the bitch for using too much teeth (or not enough). Or whatever - you are totally in control.

For first advice for newbies I would have to say this:

1. You really need to be on the thin side. Muscle is OK but fat is NOT.
2. Make sure your back and shoulder muscles are well toned. Especially shoulders. Yoga can be good for this.
3. Get your hams stretched out REAL WELL. Then start stretching out your back muscles. Every which way. Yoga helps, again.
4. Observe your diet to see what makes you bloated or what doesn't digest well.
5. MOST IMPORTANT: Learn to listen to and feel your body. A solid body awareness is crucial to avoiding or minimising injury. You gotta be able to feel just how much more you can take before tearing something. And you must be able to trust your decisions. If you have any doubt, your body can react by stiffening up just when you need that little bit more relaxing. Again, yoga and other kinesthetic enhancing exercises are good.

All this will take some time before you even try seriously to suck it. Of course that is unless you are truly long enough. Hey, if I was 24", I would just have to look at my feet and I could suck it off!
Well, good luck and be smart. Check out that website and see what you think...

SHAMMAN

Shamman

New clip as promised

Post by Shamman »

Hey all

Here's the latest clip. Fresh and HOT. Enjoy, 'cause as you can see, I sure did!

SHAMMAN
Attachments
611220--.mpg
Mmmm. so good, do it again!
(3.02 MiB) Downloaded 3203 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Too fuckin' hot, man!
Can't wait for the full-length video.
al

Automan

Post by Automan »

Hi Shamman,
As usual, you left me speechless of your ss acchievement.
I am an avid follower of your fine ss work...I'm focussed on my torso bending to get that far ss deep...almost near but with too much effort yet.
Again thanks for sharing and congrats!

All the best for you in 2007! :D

HermanSS
Last edited by Automan on Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

so hot shamman!! are you able to do the x position???