Injuries?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jaypee

Injuries?

Post by jaypee »

Have you had any injuries associated with self-sucking :( ? Please explain the details so we can avoid them...

thanks JP

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

I hurt my back once which put me out of action for a week. I did it trying to put my leg behind my head. It happened because I didn't warm up enough. It wasn't serious just a pulled muscle but hurt like hell!

Dog

Post by Dog »

Hamstring. Takes a few months to completely heal, and depending on your positions, could keep you from ssing for a while. For example, "walking down the wall" was painful, as was the modified X. When I did injure it, there was an audible popping sound, and burning sensation. The intense pain really sets in within a few days.

Lucasraleigh

Post by Lucasraleigh »

I stretched my legs in too many directions in too short a time. (doing forward splits and lunges, then front splits and lunges - not that my splits are any good) Then when I put my legs behind my shoulders for x-position, I pulled a muscle in my leftr thigh.

It wasn't that I was not flexible enough; I had been asuming that position comfortably for a while.
It was just moving my legs in contrary directions.
That set me back quite a lot. It took months for my leg to heal properly.

I tried putting deep heat on, but it didn't really help. The only thing that helped was time.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have pulled muscles in my back a couple times by pulling too hard in the 'C' position (lock arms together under thighs and pull...always works best for me).

i usualy would refrain from *any* activity and treat it (back) gingerly for a couple weeks until all the pain was gone and i felt ready to try again, but the last time it happened i went right back to it the next night but was extra careful not to overexert myself. by stretching while not going too far, i seemed to heal a lot faster and was able to enjoy myself much sooner.

not saying it would work that way for everyone, but i know if i do it again (overextend) i will just keep stretching and trying (gently) through the pain...

awtoeman

injuries

Post by awtoeman »

two pretty serious ones. First I injured my neck from "walking down the wall", putting my chin into my chest too deep. Neck has never been the same. Also a torn meniscus in my knee, from pulling my left leg behind my head too hard. Had to have surgery to repair my knee. Knee is fucked, never got better. But fortunately, I can still put my dick in my mouth, just not like I used to. Was is worth the injuries? HELL YEA!!!!!

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

When I first started, I was a bit overambitious and pulled a muscle in my lower back. Took a week to heal, but it's ok now.

Take things slow and always remember to warm up. It takes me 30 minutes of stretching before I even think about pushing things past my comfort level.