x

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Self-Sucking vs. Self-Fucking?

Have tried both and prefer Self-Suck.
61%
Have tried both and prefer Self-Fuck.
13%
Love both equally.
26%

Total votes: 96

Self-lover

x

Post by Self-lover »

xx
Last edited by Self-lover on Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

SS of course.

I can’t do SF. God knows I tried several times. I loosened my hole with fingers at first alter , when I had bought me a Dildo I sued that. The dildo widened me really good (I could actually feel the air coming up my hole) but I couldn’t get my dick head inside  So I gave up on that and focused on SS.
Attachments
handsFree.JPG
handsFree.JPG (54.7 KiB) Viewed 12483 times

CooLSF

self-fucking

Post by CooLSF »

I'm able to SF and I think it's a trip let me tell you. Some of the best orgasms ever. I was wondering if there are anything out there with pictures of SF, I had no luck finding anything.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

The worst part about ss is that the warm-up to do it takes too long and I worry about hurting my back; I can sf at a moment's notice. If I could just lie down and suck half of my cock with no prep time and no stiffness afterward, I would choose it over sf 75% of the time.

guest00

Have tried both and prefer Self-Fuck

Post by guest00 »

Have tried both and prefer Self-Fuck

SupaPimp

Post by SupaPimp »

I've tried both and I'm working to become better at SS, but I SF more frequently since it's the easiest of two.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

i do both regularly for 2 years now...on a daily basis. Dunno y when i was younger (a teenager), i used 2 do it once or twice a wk. Perhaps it was bcoz i was more buzy at school, with friends...and felt a bit guilty & ashamed of tellin my secret 2 any1...even a closest friend. Now, dependin on my mood, i practice SS and SF. It is most likely that i do both all xs. somexs i just feel like SF, and somexs i feel so horny to have my dick deep up the throat! If i ever avoid SS somexs, then it goes for 1 reason: relaxation 4 the back, to avoid any future backache. At 30 years old, I'm not as young as a teenager, thgs r more critical...and eventhough i do SS so easily, I have 2 admit some backache from x 2 x, specially if i overwork it up! SF is easier, just a relaxed shaved ass (I am hairy, and shaved ass helps a lot in SF), trim pubic hair (for SS later on), some saliva on the hole (and rarely when needed some lube)...and here it is; my dick deeply inside! A great orgasm and feeling!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i would have to say ss since all of my attempts at sf have resulted in (at best) dissappointment or (at worst) a bruised penis. :cry:

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

After a few months trying and trying to selfFuck i finally managed to do it this very day!
I ve been selfSucking for more than two years now and i admit the feeling is so great i wouldn't have guessed some other self-pleasuring treat could equal it.
I can now consider myself a selfSuck veteran and i can amuse myself in different positions. But something kept telling me the thing wasn't complete if i didn't master selfFucking too...i decided to give a 50/50 rating because i've already had a very deep feeling of satisfaction with selfSucking, but what happened today gave me an insight of what is yet possible to do in the future.
Cumming in yer own body is undescribable, whether it be in yer mouth or yer arse. More precisely, i d say that stimulation works better with yer mouth but nothing preventsu from finishing off in yer own arse...i might post a vid of me selfFucking in ss_filebase some day, so watch out. Meanwhile here's a small gif of my first selfFucking ever...(i know there's a SF forum but since the poll deals with both SS and SF...)
Sincerely.[/b]
Attachments
sersf.gif
sersf.gif (330.09 KiB) Viewed 12355 times
Last edited by babarseraglio on Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

A nice start...what a plugger u got! got me so horny! awaiting ur vid!

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

thanx a lot...i've modified the gif, now my cock nicely pops out...:o)

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

sssf guest wrote:A nice start...what a plugger u got! got me so horny! awaiting ur vid!
u can now have a look at my vid in ss_filebase (files-ssmembers)
i wish u a good one :)

fritz6744

I love Self fuck

Post by fritz6744 »

I prefer SF, because it's easer to me.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

Luved ur vid (Y)!

whiteroofus

Post by whiteroofus »

I can only self-fuck if I get my ass good and lubed and force the head in while it's still kind of soft. If I can work it in about 2 inches, I then squeeze down on it with my ass muscles. As it gets harder and closer to cumming I can't tell whether I like the feel of my ass or my cock more! I must keep pressure on my cock to keep it from slipping out and if it does, that's it...it won't go back in. When I am start to cum, my ass muscles spasm and thorougly milk my cock. I stays hard until I remove it from my ass because some of my cum stays inside from being tightly sqeezed by my ass.

I actually enjoy self-sucking better despite the effort. I have been doing it since the age of 12 on an off. I have never been able to get more than the head plus an inch of my cock in and usually have to get myself ready to cum by licking. If possible, I put my mouth on the head to receive the cum. It is usually not the most intense orgasm by selfing, but I get horny thinking about doing it and anticipating doing it.