question about pumps....

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

WoW1

question about pumps....

Post by WoW1 »

I keep hearing different thigns about penis pumps and need a correct answer. Do penis pumps actually increase the size of your dick, or it just gives you a boner? Other places i hear it just give you a boner and other place i hear it increases the size. Whats the right answer? also, how long does it take until your penis goes back to regular size? (assuming it increases size).

Any help is appreciated

torae

Post by torae »

From what i've heard it helps you get an erection by pulling blood into the tissue. Because of the spongy nature of the tissue in the penis the pump also help temporarily increase the size of you penis also, but it seem that it help increase the girth and not the length.

So in short it help your penis get fatter for a short time. not longer.

again, this is what i have heard.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

If I hadn't been away getting some early winter sun in Margareta, Venezuela, I would have responded sooner. Anyhow, I've been contributing to this forum for some time now and several guys will be aware that I'm an avid pumper and for those who didn't, they do now! Having been pumping for over 30 years I consider myself reasonably knowledgeable on the subject and having got into pumping for the same reason - it's easier to selfsuck with a longer dick, I can see where you're coming from. Well, if that is the case you'll be disappointed. Pumping can be fun and very pleasurable, but like selfsucking it takes a lot of dedication to make any kind of permanent gain, especially in length. Even a temporary gain won't be a significant amount. The best advice I can give, if you're serious about wanting to pump, is to visit sites like tiger pumping, newart.com, and thunders place and read the archives. There are also other forms of P.E. (penis enlargement) programs such as 'jelqing', traction and weights, all of which I practice believing that no one way is sufficient, but in all the time I've devoted to it, I've only increased by 1 ¾”. In fact a pumping session with a large size tube before selfing can be counter productive in as much as the increase in girth makes it difficult to get your cock into your mouth.

WoW1

Post by WoW1 »

Thanks for the info! Although pumping increases girth will it make it increase the length ( even if its temporary). Has anybody noticed a difference in length before and after using a pump?