Deepthroat Halleluyah

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Have you deepthroated yourself? (Don't cheat)

Poll ended at Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:45 pm

Yes
34%
No
66%

Total votes: 56

Darkbolt

Deepthroat Halleluyah

Post by Darkbolt »

I've been self-sucking since I was 12, but never have I attempted a deepthroat, I simpy thought my spine wasn't flexible enough. :(

But today, at around 4:00 pm, I was reading the HHH Theory and took his advice (http://hhhtheory.tripod.com)

And, for the first time ever, I bent down (I was in the sitting position) and deepthroated my 6 inches.
It was simply the best feeling I've ever had and I recommend to those who are confident enough to try it. :wink:

I will gets some pics soon, maybe a vid. No promises!

Darkbolt

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Typo - 'simpy' to 'simply'

Sorry :oops:

Darkbolt

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

Definitely, and it is the most amazing feeling knowing that that is YOUR cock massaging your tonsils. Only on very limber days can I do this and usually I cum in my mouth right afterwards...or my heart will start to beat really fast and I will tremble, take a deep breath and fuck my face like crazy.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I'm a 'no', though definitely not for the want of trying.

oipistoi

deepthroat thrilling

Post by oipistoi »

It's one of those phenomenal sensations that I compare to doing something you fantasize about.

When you have your meat in your mouth and your thick hard cock starts to slide farther past your lips and deeper into your throat...the sensation alone can all but make you cum.

I was licking my cockhead back when I was about 12..a trick I first saw in a tiny ad in a Playpen magazine that belonged to an uncle. I loved to swallow my own cum even then.

I rediscovered self suck in the mid 80's...swallowing the whole head and licking the base more and more.

But it wasn't until the 90's and after that that I got deep with myself...to the point of fucking my mouth and deepthroating

Each stage is something so completely new. It never gets tired.
And, you may have noticed men, no two loads tastes exactly the same.

Deepthroating is different and absolutly delicious fun.

oi