At last, my first video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

9inchselfer

At last, my first video

Post by 9inchselfer »

Sorry guys, I'm in a relationship now, and I'm afraid our affair has come to an end. Thanks for your viewing pleasure. It was good while it lasted.
Last edited by 9inchselfer on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

selfsucker998

at last my new video

Post by selfsucker998 »

wow great video!!!! your cock looks so tasty !!!
i'm almost jealous :wink:

selfsuck4mycum

beautiful!

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

That is an amazing video. You have a beautiful cock and you are a very talented selfer. So nice and thick. yumm!

SFsucker

Totally amazing

Post by SFsucker »

Damn, stud...

And I thought your pics were hot!! Nothing compared to that vid... would love to see more and if you've got sound, to hear you slurping that masterpiece would be even hotter!! Thanks for sharing...

devijcb10

watch

Post by devijcb10 »

How do you watch these videos. I don't see any link just a description and size. ???

edstone

Post by edstone »

yah i cant watch any of these vids and i used to be able to....i see the player, but i cant click anything....

sunny116

?????

Post by sunny116 »

Same here.... What does one have to do to view the goods???? I have two fustrations in this here world:
#1 Not being able to ss, so close but so far... a work in progess
#2 Not being able to watch someone else ss.

xoxoxox
:x

Eddie

Al - How about a 'How To' Sticky for Viewing Clips Here

Post by Eddie »

Al,

So many members aren't able to view clips here. It's frustrating.

You've posted a number of methods previously. It would be very helpful if they were consolidated in a 'Sticky' for quick reference.

Sound like a good idea?

Thanks,

Eddie

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

OK - first things first: 9inchselfer that clip is so fucking hot - I wish I could get in there with a camera and shoot more footage of you, man. Beautiful!

The direct download link for the clip is here:
(sorry - see 9inchselfer's edited post at the beginning of this topic; he took the clip down - it's no longer available)

and then you'll need the quicktime or VLC player to play it.

I'll put a sticky topic in the forums explaining how to find the links to download clips - I don't know why so many people are having problems,other than all of the different video formats we get on here.

Thanks for the video, 9inch!
Al
Last edited by aleingang69 on Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Ever since about a month or so ago, videos no longer show up for me on this site if I use Firefox as my browser, but they do show up if I use Internet Explorer.

9inchselfer

Thanks for the accolades

Post by 9inchselfer »

Hey All,

Here is the link to view it on XTUBE, it's already a favorite.

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=1ytDBZ7IfdU

Of course I'd love to hear what you have to say about my selfing skills.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Wow! Gee, that is hot - one of the all time best! :twisted: Thanks so much dude!

unclespunk1049

Post by unclespunk1049 »

OK, 9INchselfer, I finally saw vid on Xtube. And, I practically creamed my shorts! Very hot! And you are very sexy. Wish I could be there watching in person and helping clean up after you!

An admirer of your talents

Uncle

phil

9inchers vid

Post by phil »

first I want to say thank you for all the additions to the selfsuck world over the last year...to those of us who lived through the lean times of the 70s and 80s...this is a much friendlier world for autofellatio

that being said..I am having a frustrating time w this vid...

first the xtube version is no longer available....don't know why such a thing of beauty would be deleted, but I think it happened

second...when I try to save your link al....I get a HTML document not a quicktime movie.....which is odd because I CAN save your link to Shamman's as a QT movie and have done so

so, if there is anything you can do to make this immense contribution to the annals of deep large cock ssing....I would be even more thankful

best to all the community,

P

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

Same here. I want a link that works...Thanks.