Do guys that can blow themselves give the best blow jobs?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jaypee

Do guys that can blow themselves give the best blow jobs?

Post by jaypee »

So, do guys that can blow themselves give the best blow jobs? It would seem to make sense... I remember the first blow job I ever got...it wasn't as pleasurable as I'd expected... which was maybe more like fucking a tight pussy... I've only had ONE that felt that good... wonder how that guy learned to do it so well...

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you, is my moto. So far it's got me nothing but praise, which I like to think is genuine. As for blowing myself, it's more the eroticism that gets me off.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I think it's made me better at cunnilingus. I don't plan to suck any dicks, but if I did, I'm sure I'd do a pretty good job. The best blow jobs I've ever had (exluding the few gf's who would deep throat and swallow my wad every time) were done myself.

Rollover

Do guys that blow themselves give the best blowjobs?

Post by Rollover »

Obiviously I can't speak for eveyone that ejoys sucking themselves,but it
seems that most would give really good head,just look at how they enjoy
doin themselves in the pics and vids.

As for myself,I revisited the act of selfing after I became divorced.There I
was,by myself,and reflecting on past experiences I had while jackin off.At
one point I found a selfin vid,then this site.First thoughts,you're not alone
in this,try it again.I had taisted my cum before,another story that's real,so
lay down and do it again.With my cock pointed at my mouth in a rolled over position,I was able to lick the head,I got so excited I shot my load in
my mouth and wanted more.More cum and more Cock.This went on for a
few weeks.Everytime I did it I wanted more.I began to ask myself if I really wanted to suck a cock that bad.Not just mine but someone else.
Could I, would I,thoughts of doin it ran thru my head.I'd heard about ABS
places and found one nearby.On that night I was goin to find out.Sittin in
the booth, I wanted to leave.Then a cock slid into the hole in the wall.It was smooth,like mine,cut,just like mine,and I leaned forward and licked it,
then let in my mouth just past the head.I'll never forget it or the feeling.It
was in my mouth a short time and then he withdrew it and must have left.
I looked in the hole and no one was there.I wanted more.I had just done it
and wanted more.No one came back in and I left.
As I was about to get in my car this guy came over to me and told me he was in the booth,and watched for me to leave.He didn't like the booth thing either but wanted more and wanted to do me too.He got in my car and off we went for a ride.As soon as we were out in the country,he slid off his jeans and there was that cock again.I placed my hand around it as
he undid my pants and exposed my cock for him.Next thing I knew he was
suckin on me and I was jerkin on him.I pulled over in a secluded spot and he went to town on me.I wanted his cock,and moved him off me and placed his cock in my mouth and sucked thet head again then slowly down
the shaft.I was goin a bit crazy for a while.I had cock in my mouth and was really into it.I didn't care about anything but that cock.It was like I was suckin on myself,but now I had the whole thing,something I couldn't do to myself.I knew he was goin to shoot and held it until all of his cum
filled my mouth,and I just let it rest there in my mouth.
That was my first,and not my last.I can't suck all my cock like some of you can,but I do like cock in my mouth,and look for slender guys that are
built like me,and visit those ABS places.Some want to suck as much as I did,and think most guys know how to suck better than most women do.
They know exactly what to do and treat your cock like it was their cock.

I have one other thing to add,I purchased a Soft 8" cock play toy from one of those sites that advertise on the web.I suck on it daily to keep in
practice and because I can't be out and about all the time.I shoot my cum on it sometimes,and then suck on it till the taste is gone.I Love it.

rockbird

Post by rockbird »

I'm not able to suck myself but I'm told I do just fine on others. :) No complaints yet. lol.

ctown

Post by ctown »

I have often wondered whether I would try another man's cock if I had the chance. I always fantasize about it when I'm doing myself. By the way, I started selfing at 16 and continued thru college then quit for 20+ years. I started again about 4 years ago and wish I had the talent and flexibility I had when I was a teen. I can get past the head on a good day - back then I could take close to 5 of my 6 inches. Now I really long to feel my mouth filled with cock like I once did. The only way that will happen is if it's someone else's. And I'd love to feel balls in my mouth. Any straight guys ever tried it? What did you think? I would love to hear your stories. go bucks

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

Don't give up yet. I'm over 65 and can get most of my 8" into my mouth. It's a matter of being patient and continuing to stretch gradually and forcefully each ss session. It takes me about 10 minutes of stretching until I can lick my cock head. Another ten minutes of stretching gets my cock into my mouth about 1-2 inches. A good ss session takes me as long as two hours to go to my limit. But each time I go that long the next time is that much easier. I started ss only about 5 years ago so you seniors keep slim and dedicate the time it takes. It really is worth it.

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

I agree with you oldjoesmokes, I started to try ss'ing when I was in my forties. I hadn't done it since my teens. It took a long time to get to the point where I could lick the head. By stretching and learning to breathe slowly, I have become more limber than ever. Don"t believe the old adage that you become less limber with age. The more you stretch, the more you are able to stretch. Just remember guys, Go slowly and don't overdo it. I injured a disc two years ago by pulling too far and more importantly, too fast! It took three months for the pain to go away. Now I enjoy the whole session even if I don't go very deep. I enjoy the sensations of the whole session and the feeling of getting blown by a mouth (mine) that knows exactly what to do and exactly when to do it!