Help me get my clip featured on xtube!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Help me get my clip featured on xtube!

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey,
I just put up another clip on xtube.com - it's a short promo for "Because He Can". It's already got a 5 star rating and a bunch of fans, but I'd like to try to get it featured - that's where you come in.
If you follow this link to the clip:
http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=1aFBqOJ2Sri

after you watch it you can scroll down, and in the second box below the video window there's a "Feature This Video" link; click on it and then in the next screen click on the "nominate this video" button. When I did it with another video it went back to the same screen, with the "nominate this video" button again, but it seems like it was registering because the URL had something about "thanks you for your nomination" in it.
If more people see my clips then more guys will join the forums and we'll have even more activity on here than we already do.
Thanks!
Al
Attachments
BHCclip.jpg
BHCclip.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 2739 times

maxnyc

Post by maxnyc »

hi al:

ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!!!!

maxnyc