ummm what?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

deepseaman

ummm what?

Post by deepseaman »

Howdy guys, I'm a strait (i think) male that loves his cock!! Somewhat recently' divorced and have been enjoying and relishing in self love. The more I play, the More I want to!! I'm a youthful 40 something but you'd guess me 20 years younger and I do still get carded. I learned how to masturbate from a younger friend when I was in the summer of third or fourth grade... prolly fourth but not sure. (I do remember fumbling/playing with it and kinda liking how it felt but, that was about it.)(actually, I remember when my dad decided to clean me once when I was 5 or 6... he was pulling fuzz or something from the folded skin around the head of my cut' cock and it felt Really Good!! I remember distintly my dad saying: Honey!! Come look at this!!... My mom peeked out from the kitchen and saw my boner.... my first boner....and it was a new and REALLY good feeling And it was given to me from my dad!! hehe (ask about naughty thoughts of mine etc another time) My mom gave little interest and went back to doing mom-stuff and unfortunately, my dad was done with the cleaning and I DO remember asking for more cleaning!! ... I remember asking for a repeat performance from either dad or mom but it was rejected. (I still didn't even know what a boner was at that point but, I digress) Anyway,...We had a private and large wooded backyard (private as in the river was on the other side of the pond/lake and the lake was half a mile away) We built many forts and treehouses. This is where my friend taught both me and my older brother that a cock does more than just pee. The three of us were in this hammock like bed creation that (we hung a few wired together fence strips so it was about ten foot by ten foot and laid old carpeting in it)kinda kept us all bumping elboes.... when he said: do you ever play with it? to my brother..... we both said what do you mean... He said his older (than all of us) brother showed him this Really neat trick!! "you need to open your pants and I'll show you" Well, I wasn't too keen on that thought but, my 'showoff' older brother said fine and pulled his jeans down and I had to take a second glance..... in his briefs was a rock hard boner!! Without saying anything, both my friend and I pulled down our pants.
We all looked at each other and dared the other to take off the undies.... Finally my friend did it and my brother and I followed suit... shirts on, pants and undies gathered at the tennis shoes, knees all overlapping eachother. We studied eachother's dicks and made jokes etc. Then he started skaking his dick to my amusement (I was in the middle) and, it started getting bigger... he coaxed us to do the same and we followed suit. As I was shaking it, it started to feel kinda good... he started the index and thumb routine suddenly was really kind of ignoring us and then he bucked his hips a few times and then just settled back for a brief momment... We just HAD to know what That was all about and he said that if you keep doing it' rubbing up and down.. you get this really good feeling!! I tried and then stopped a few times as did my brother but, my continual coaxing friend kept me trying and sure enough, I got that feeling..... and it made me want to do it more and more till I got that feeling!!! Bucking hips and WOW!! That day was when I imediately made my cock my new secret Best Friend!! I played with it every chance I could!! I would find excuses just to be alone with my playtoy. And alonetime was plentiful!! Just holding my cock (which I still like to do) felt so good!! Now trust me, I'm as manly as one can be well ok, I am very good looking (so they say) guy, tall and trim. I started thinking what I thought were female desires or thoughts as I gyrated my 'sexy hot' body around jerking my cock and being almost a girl in my mind, relishing in the forbiden pleasure..wishing I had tits to play with... ~would they milk~ Now however, I am so glad to be a man!! A man that doesn't hide from himself, his feminen qualities/desires ... that drunken state feeling of desire!!...for himself!! to fuck and suck as much of me as I possibly can!! My cock and I are newly bff best friends forever and ever and ever!!