Would this be considered a good or a bad thing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

WoW1

Would this be considered a good or a bad thing

Post by WoW1 »

Yesterday i was doing some stretching for about an hour. I was putting my leg out straight in front of me while sitting down and trying to get my face to touch my knee. I did this for both legs for like an 50-60 minutes. The next day my legs started hurting really bad. Is that good or bad?

Lucasraleigh

Post by Lucasraleigh »

The excercise you described stretches the hamstrings. If your hamstrings have been stretched your legs will be stiff. They should not be very sore, though.
An hour is a long time to stretch for. You can probably cut your stretching time down a bit so as not to strain yourself. And make sure that you allow yourself sufficient breaks from stretching; not just continuously.

Hope that helps.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think you're probably better off breaking it up into 3 20 minute sessions a day and not pushing yourself too hard. There's lots of general info about stretching available online if you do a search.
Al