A big load.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Looks real to me! This girl I was with years back said she was with a guy that had balls the size of marbles (small). So I figured if they can be small (thank goodness mine arent), some fella can have king kong balls. But that was before I heard of this saline/prostate injecting, which is news to me. :shock:

Toby584

Post by Toby584 »

Hi guys, new to forum -- which is awesome!

You know, I think the vid of the guy drinking his pee is hotter than the might-be-fake gallons coming from the bull balls. At least we know the piss is real!

Don't get me wrong -- love to suck myself (I can get about halfway down my 5-3/4 length) and come in my mouth. But I also really like to pee on myself and in my mouth, too.

Best experience I've had so far was just the other day. Had a long session with a couple hot vids, both with girl-girl pissing. I was self-sucking as well as jacking, getting to the point of cumming then backing down. I have the ability to generate lots of precum, and I love it -- clear, sweet and sticky. I can make several ounces in a session, and what I tend to do is let it build up, then squirt a little pee to force a shaftful out and into my mouth. The sweet precum mixed with a little salty pee is awesome.

Eventually, though, I must have a load of hot, white, sticky cum. So I get inverted, stroke the remaining precum-pee mix onto my tongue, then start sucking and stroking seriously. As I feel the orgasm building, my favorite thing is to take my cock from my mouth and have it just at the level where I can see the beautiful jizz start to spurt into my mouth. Having jacked for so long, the load has built up to a considerable amount, and when it comes, I just let each spurt hit my tongue and throat. I've never overflowed my mouth, but I have filled it almost all the way up. Then I can lay back, and just let small sips slide down my throat until it's all gone. If I'm lucky, there will be a few last leaks of sperm to let dangle into my mouth, and then it's on to planning my next cock assault!

Paul

Post by Paul »

The "isitreal" video is definatelly fake. As another member mentioned, it just can't be real.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

wow this must be 1 of the hottest vids goin

http://club69.net/ssfilebase/storage/15 ... e-long.wmv

maicolp

Post by maicolp »

if u wanna see shocking cumshots and so on try with emule or other peer to peer to find freaks of nature
is a compilation of vids showing ultrahung guys that spurt out massive loads