A big load.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hotdog

A big load.

Post by Hotdog »

Like most guys, I love shooting big spurts of cum. It's just so awesome watching it squirt out. The bigger and messier, the better. Of course, since I usually jerk off every day, the loads aren't nearly as big as they can be.

But now, I've got about a week's worth built up in my balls, and every night, I've been getting more and more cock in my mouth. Tonight, I almost made it to the base, and had pubes touching my lips. I even managed to (barely) lick my stomach for the first time.. granted, it almost qualifies as a spare tire, but still.. :P

The suspense is killing me, but I'm looking forward to the massive load that's going to squirt in my mouth.

cumguzzlernxtc

big load/ multiple orgasms

Post by cumguzzlernxtc »

Well, how was it? We want to hear about that big load.
My session last night was hot. I was in my usual position, legs over my head and cock in my mouth. I was feeling extra relaxed and quite comfortable so I made it last. This was the first time I was able to have multiple orgasms. Once the flow began, I swallowed every drop as usual but this time I kept the head of my cock in my mouth and continued to suck. The feeling was amazing, I began to feel a warming sensation and my cock got so sensative. Next thing I know i'm swallowing a second load, even thicker than before.
I will definitely be doing this again.

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

I haven't done it yet, but probably will sometime soon. It depends on how much longer I can hold out. I've come close to saying 'screw it', just go all the way (usually as my lips are going up and down the shaft, as I'm rubbing my firm balls). I think it's more fun to deny myself the pleasure of getting off. Plus, when I abstain, my cock gets fuller, heavier, and the skin is softer than normal. not to mention my balls get larger.

ps - thanks to those who have sent me PMs, but I'm not into the whole one-on-one sex chat thing with other guys. If you have something to say to me, then feel free to post it on the board. :)

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

well, I did it. I rolled over on my back and started sucking for about 30 minutes. I stopped a few times, and got up, so my back would be more flexible. Also, taking breaks is good because it makes me go limp, which is nice because it's more fun to suck my dick when it's not rock hard. I like mashing it against the top of my mouth with my tongue and chew on it with my teeth, as I'm sucking it in an out. I've never understood why it's a common belief that you're not supposed to use teeth during a blowjob, as if it's the worst thing you could do. I remember watching a girlfriend suck me off, and I noticed that she had her lips wrapped around her teeth. Obviously, she was doing what she thought was a good thing, but I told her not to do that. I loved feeling her teeth as she took me deep in her mouth.

Anyway, I licked and sucked, using all the variations I could. I've learned to lick about 1/3 down the top of my shaft, which is difficult because of the position I'm in. I also like to have it in either side of my mouth so I've got teeth on one side, and tongue on the other. that feels really nice. I even stopped to kiss my balls.

so, long story short.. I had about half of my cock in my mouth as it shot a week's worth of cum to the back of my throat. There was a lot of it, and I let it sit there as I felt this strange warmth spread throughout my body. It was very calming. and I've never quite felt that before, even though I've ejaculated 1000s of times before.

There were about 6 or 7 good strong pulses as the cum came out. and I could definitely tell it's been built up awhile, because there was a lot more of it, and it tasted/smelled a lot stronger. So, I layed down flat on the bed and had to swallow a few times to get it all down. I got up after about 5 minutes and noticed more leaking out, so I bent down and swallowed that too.

all in all, it was fun. but I think in the future, I'll shoot the big loads high in the air, and all over my chest/stomach. I definitely get more out of watching that happen.

cumguzzlernxtc

watching your load

Post by cumguzzlernxtc »

Hot story! Got me all worked up.
Watching is fun, I'll sometimes hang my cock over my mouth as high as possible and watch the thick waterfall of cum, I get most in my mouth but it does feel good on my face, probably good for the skin too. lol

Elrond

I wanna make a big mess

Post by Elrond »

Hotdog wrote:There were about 6 or 7 good strong pulses as the cum came out.
Physiology!!

By myself, I've never seen more than 4 spurts, or 12 inches shoot horizontally. And that's while I cheat by pinching the tip. How can I train for the shooting gallery? If I'm busy and forget to orgasm for more than a week, it just comes out in my sleep. How can I build up a bigger cum load, and shoot it on my face sitting up?
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

icandoittoo

well, I did it.

Post by icandoittoo »

I 1st discovered I could reach my cock when I was 27 but didn't really get into it much until a few months ago at the age of 51. After quite a bit of practice I can take about 6 of my 8 inches - past the pubes. I agree that playing with it while it is soft is deluxe. Since I'm circumcised but with a lot of skin (I restored quite a bit - topic for another day) I can push my penis down inside so that only the skin and hair near the base are available. I can then reach forward (legs over head on the bed) and begin to suck the openning, playing with the skin with my tongue or stop a second to lick my balls. Then the best is when I suck the penis and draw it deep into and out of my mouth. While it is inside my mouth I enjoy licking it all over or moving it from my left cheek to my right cheek. It's then real easy to pump it into and out of my mouth real hard with my hand. This usually gets me so excited and hard that I come straight into my throat... mmmmm. I think with some more practice and stretching exercises I'll eventually be able to take even more down the throat. I wish I could slow down my frequency in order to have those big juicy loads you mentioned. I love it so much - just nothin like sucking your own dick. Sometimes I fantasize about showing someone how flexible I am.

Hotdog

Re: I wanna make a big mess

Post by Hotdog »

Elrond wrote:By myself, I've never seen more than 4 spurts, or 12 inches shoot horizontally. And that's while I cheat by pinching the tip. How can I train for the shooting gallery? If I'm busy and forget to orgasm for more than a week, it just comes out in my sleep. How can I build up a bigger cum load, and shoot it on my face sitting up?
hmm.. don't know what to say.. I don't think I've ever really had a "wet dream". Sure, I might precum a lot, but the cum is still built up. of course, after awhile, it just gets reabsorbed into your body. I think my limit is about a week or so. after that, the load will basically be the same size, even if I waited another month.

a few months ago, I recorded myself shooting a nice week-long load across my desk. it was incredible. I especially loved the deep, tight sensation in my balls/cock, as I approached the point of no return. It's definitely a much better feeling than when I pop up a daily load. it was like, "holy shit, this is gonna be huuuge!" anyway, luckily for me, I planned ahead an cleared off most of the desk. I measured it afterwards (you know, in the name of science :P), and it went nearly 3 feet! it was pretty hot watching the video, but the cam was angled wrong, so it wasn't as good as I hoped.

Elrond

Re: I wanna make a big mess

Post by Elrond »

Hotdog wrote:I recorded myself shooting a nice week-long load across my desk.
Now you're going to get a bunch of PM requests for the video...

:|
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

I shoot farther than Peter North!!!!!!!!! And man is it fun to blast the chicks in their faces (and tits, etc.) when I have gone without sex for 7-21 days!!!!!!!!!
79ecra

Suq

Post by Suq »

I find if you just edge fora few hours you end up with a fairly large blast of hot spunk...

cumguzzlernxtc

bigger loads

Post by cumguzzlernxtc »

I love swallowing my cum so much I would love to hear some tips on how to shoot a bigger load.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Found this link posted in another ss forum, its not ss but it shows the biggest load ive ever seen. Good grief not to mention the 'buffalo' balls on this guy. 8)

http://www.detlefshomepage.de/Cinema/cumshot2.mpeg

cumguzzlernxtc

Post by cumguzzlernxtc »

I hear ya. Huge balls. I think he's injecting them.
I'd love to suck him dry, since I can't I'll be sucking myself tonight.

ctown

Post by ctown »

Wow! I have had some huge loads in my younger days, but nothing to compare with that. Could anyone take that in their mouth and swallow without missing any? Quite a challenge.