A big load.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Dog

Lovin my spunk

Post by Dog »

Ever since I've progressed to sucking a third to one-hallf my dick (in the C position) with no jackin required, I've discovered the full pleasure of coming in my mouth. I love feeling it blast from my big cock head, filling my mouth until there's almost too much to hold, and I have to gulp it down. Thing is, the taste used to bother me a little when I was only slurping on the head and jackin my wad all over my face and in my mouth. But if you keep your teeth and lips tight, the taste isn't as extreme. Also, the smell of my cock and balls gets me off as well. This pleasure helps me hold off for several hours, which builds a good load of spunk. I too have had a dual orgasm since I've been able to suck this well. I have a hard time holding off on sex for more than 3 or 4 days; need the lady to either fuck or suck me, or I have to give myself a quicky (but not as much penetration without the warmup stretches). Anyway, happy sucking.

jer

The BIG Load

Post by jer »

I would really love to be 1st in line to try to suck it all down without missing even a drop!

I live to suck and I suck to live! :roll:

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

OMG *stunned*

I love my man to cum in my mouth, but thats a bit much even for me!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have seen another clip of the same guy named "isitreal" which had prompted me to wonder if it was or not... :?

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

oh, i just remembered that i came across a ss vid (partial anyhow) of a guy that shot similar to that on the ssfilebase yahoo group a little while ago. he doesn't even try to take it all, but he does let some of it shoot into his mouth and lets it drool back out.

http://club69.net/ssfilebase/storage/15 ... e-long.wmv

if i came like that i would have to spend more time cleaning up than masturbating...and that would take all of the fun out of it! :D

Post by Guest »

Hey Happy Boy,
Welcome back!
I think the post you mention is a watersports thing - it's pee, not cum.
The cumshot2 link that xapprentice posted is pretty amazing. I wonder if it's real? Physiologically I guess it's possible that some men might shoot that much, but I think it's possible that the guy is faking it by catheterizing himself and filling his bladder with something cum-like and then "peeing" it out. It looks like he's altered his balls somehow, and most of the guys I know who are into that kind of thing are also pretty comfortable with shoving things into their cocks.
Either way; if anybody can track him down, please let me know and I'll make a video of him - amazing!
Al

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

I agree with you Al that he altered his ball sac. Some guys that are into vacuum pumping their cocks also pump their balls too. Also to really get the sac huge, they use a saline drip (iv) to engorge it to "melon" proportions. I found this out at a link in another group. It's called "thunders place". It's full of info and pics on vacuum pumping. Talk about elephant balls! I didn't see any reference to mega volume from the pumping though. Maybe the guy is just gifted (like those of us that can ss and sf)!

N.E. Dave

oops!

Post by N.E. Dave »

Sorry, I got the name of the place wrong. I meant to say the name of the site is "tigerpumping".

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

aleingang69 wrote:Hey Happy Boy,
Welcome back!
i've been around...just lurking without time to post. :wink:
my initial reaction was 'nah, it couldn't be...it was white', but on closer examination, i think you are right...it is just the angle of the light that makes it look white. i also hadn't noticed, but the filename parses out to 'b ss pee long'
The cumshot2 link that xapprentice posted is pretty amazing. I wonder if it's real? Physiologically I guess it's possible that some men might shoot that much, but I think it's possible that the guy is faking it by catheterizing himself and filling his bladder with something cum-like and then "peeing" it out. It looks like he's altered his balls somehow, and most of the guys I know who are into that kind of thing are also pretty comfortable with shoving things into their cocks.
Either way; if anybody can track him down, please let me know and I'll make a video of him - amazing!
Al
impressive, but still looks like an awful mess! i often masturbate twice or more a day...if i had that to clean up each time i'd never get anything else done!
i found that other clip that looks like the same guy too...apparently i backed it up before the hard drive crash that took out a few hundred gigs worth of my stuff. :evil: it's a pretty small real media file, i'll just attach it here
Attachments
isitreal.rm
(112.24 KiB) Downloaded 1109 times

electro

Post by electro »

I think that this guy (isitreal.rm clip) had testicular cancer. it makes me feel sick. first saw this clip about 8 years ago.
Last edited by electro on Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
go for it

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I don't think so. I think he either pumps his balls or does saline infusion. Either way, the cumshot can't be real. There's no way.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Happy Boy wrote:
aleingang69 wrote:Hey Happy Boy,
Welcome back!
i've been around...just lurking without time to post. :wink:
my initial reaction was 'nah, it couldn't be...it was white', but on closer examination, i think you are right...it is just the angle of the light that makes it look white. i also hadn't noticed, but the filename parses out to 'b ss pee long'
Al
impressive, but still looks like an awful mess! i often masturbate twice or more a day...if i had that to clean up each time i'd never get anything else done!
i found that other clip that looks like the same guy too...apparently i backed it up before the hard drive crash that took out a few hundred gigs worth of my stuff. :evil: it's a pretty small real media file, i'll just attach it here
What do I need to run this file now I've downloaded it?

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

assuming you are talking about the "isitreal.rm" file, it is a "real media" file. they are one of those proprietary bastards that have their own file format that will not work with any other player (just like apple's "quicktime" files). you need to get the "real player"...go to real.com and click the "get the free real player" link.

the other two should both play fine in WMP...

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i should probably also point out that the 'isitreal' clip is not significantly different from the 'cumshot2' clip (it is definitely a different clip, but very similar)...it may not be worth all the bother of downloading the player just for that clip if you have no other use for it (though i have gotten quite a few .rm / .ram files from the yahoo ss groups...ymmv)

electro

Alternative to REAL player

Post by electro »

HEY ! - I HATE real media because of the way the player seems to kidnap control of all media files - but then I discovered "MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC" and it's plugin "REAL ALTERNATIVE" - a FREE downloadable player which I now use as my default most of the time . There is also QUICKTIME ALTERNATIVE plugin - (same player). It's a plain interface (like the old windows media player) and you can remove all framing and just have the video any size you like. I love it !!
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Med ... lassic.htm
heres a link.
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Rea ... native.htm
(this should probably be a separate topic)
8)
go for it