Best ss sensation?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

oldjoesmokes2003

Best ss sensation?

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I'm curious if other proficient ss'ers get the most intense pleasure the same way I do. After an hour or so ss-ing I can get 5-6 inches into my mouth. But after all that stretching and effort my cock is fairly soft. So I clamp my lips down hard as far down my cock as I can and then roll my tongue around and around. For me the sensation is greater than when I'm really hard. Anyone else feel this way?

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Whilst sucking your own cock, the lust for sensual feelings becomes greater due to the release of hormones and possible endorphins. But, sexual desire can override the sense of pain and warning so you must be careful while you are passionately slurping your piece.

My self-sucking orgasms are never sustained just from self-sucking, I have to rub to keep it hard. And putting effort in while keeping hard is - well - hard. :?

Thats why I arouse myself before self-sucking. Finger your ass and play with your prostate. Nipple play helps as well. But the number thing that keeps me hard is a mirror!

Good luck.

Darkbolt
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

Dog

Post by Dog »

I haven't yet been able to suck more than half my 7", and it takes me one to two hours to get that warmed up. However, by the time I'm that far along, I'm pretty much rock hard and ready to shoot. I have also used a Viagara for solid, unforfuckingiving wood. My favorite sensations are "tight lipping" below the head - jacking it basically with my mouth. Also squeezing half my cock into my cheek (I guess this would be harder for the fire-hydrant girth dudes, but I'm average 5" on girth). Oh, and I'm not usually interested in my asshole, but last weekend I needed a quickie SS, and didn't have much time, so I threw myself into the plow, slurped on the head of my dick while fucking my ass with a hairbrush handle. I shot so much cum I nearly choked. So I guess there's a lot to be said for "massaging the prostate"!!!

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

Yes, I like to use a mirror also and like to finger my asshole while sucking. Another favorite of mine is in the plough after I'm good and limber. Just sucking my cock as it hangs loosely over my mouth. It's incredibly sensitive when about half hard and if I can get at least half in my mouth without pulling with my hand then twirling my tongue around my cock is really intense.