Help Please

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mkslimguy

Help Please

Post by mkslimguy »

Hi guys

I have been attempting SS'ing for about 9 months now.. I have to admit to not really stretching on a regular basis but have been making slow progress... Last night ws the first time I got my legs behind my head and got about half an inch from licking the tip...

I have attatched some pix and wsa hoping to get some tips from the established SS'ers.. Am I in the right position etc....

Also I noticed that while in that position my ribcage started to hurt a fair bit and today my lower half of my ribcage is sore, aslo my left leg started to feel very weak and got a pins and needles feeling last night, this continued today.... Is this normal?

Anyway hope to get some feedback...

Thank you

stonyss

Post by stonyss »

hey dude, looks like you got it right. just a little more streching and you'll be there! :lol: and as far as the rib's hurting. i never had that......but i did hurt my back BAD one night trying to get all my dick in my mouth. it put me out of commish for a few months! also try laying on your back with a pillow under your head, flip over with feet against a wall and let your hip relax and see if you can get closer to your dick! good luck and keep poasting new pics.......stony

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Hey Stony, thanks for the reply....

I have tried laying on my back with feet against the wall.... Doesnt get me any closer though.... Doing it that way seems to put a lot pf pressure on my lower back and it gets pretty sore for a day after...

I take your warning about pushing it too far... I will watch out for that...

I woke up this morning and my leg has stopped the pins and needles thing and my ribcage is back to normal....

Maybe I will have another try tonight... my g/f is coming over, wonder if she can assist.. I have promised to show her the video I made of my efforts Thursday night....

Thanks again for the reply Stony

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey buddy,
Are you doing backwards bending? Read the how-to section of the Website!
I'd be careful about doing it with your GF - don't get excited and push too hard.
AL

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Hi Al

Thanks for the reply... Yep I have read the "How To Section" I do some backwards bending..... Maybe not as much as I should...

Do you have any ideas on why I had the pins and needles in my leg for a day after? Or why the bottom of my rib cage was sore...

I have come down with a touch of flu today, so I will have to postpone my next session... I will take some more snaps though....

Thanks

mkslimguy

First contact!!!!!

Post by mkslimguy »

OMG I just managed to lick the tip of my cock for the very first time!!!!! I cant beleive it..... MY back is sore.. all my muscles ache.... But I have finally done it after all this time...

Thanks so much for all hints and help from this site.....

I will try and get some pix up soon.....

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great, man!
It's hard to give individual advice because every body is different, and I've never liked the x position so I don't have much experience there - taking it nice and slow and doing as much stretching as possible with your pants on so you're not tempted to overstretch are the basic ideas. If you have a video camera you could shoot some footage from the side to see how smooth the curve of your back is to make sure you're not bending too much in one area.
Al

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Thanks Al

I had to post the news as soon as it happened last night.. Trouble is I went back to trying again and went on a bit too long... My back is pretty sore and leg muscles are aching.... I did manage to lick the tip about 5 times, trouble is only for about 3-5 secs as I was straining to get that extra distance closure.. Certainly not comfortable but I was so excited abut actually being able to reach it, something I thought may never happen....

I shared the news with my g/f today and she was well pleased, she has promised to help when she next stays over and take some piccies/vid... I will post these are soon as it happens... Mind you they will just be "tip licking" not like the awesome vids and pix on here...

I should have some pix up by Thursday, assuming my back is ok tomorrow....

ralbright

Post by ralbright »

Can't wait to see the pics-n-vids...
I too hurt my back trying to get onto that position. I do use it for stretching but can't overdue it.
Keep up the practice, you'll get there

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Funny enough it wasnt the X postion that caused the over extension of my back... I was on the bed on my back, with my legs over my head pushing off the wall.

The X position doesnt seem to put a lot of pressure on my back, it does on my legs though..... Trouble is I just cant reach in the X position...

I woke up this morning and my back is a lot better.. I am gonna see how things go today and maybe have a try tonight

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Hi Al

I had a try last night and my back was still slightly tender... I couldnt get anywhere near.. I did take a piccy to show my back curve, this was the position when I managed to lick the tip.... Any comments welcome...

My back did start to hurt again last night after 30 mins of trying so I done the right thing and gave up, I woke up this morning and my back feels good so glad I didnt push it too far...

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I had another try tonight and my g/f was on hand to take some piccies.. I got damn close but sadly it wasnt to be tonight....

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Obviously you need to keep on with the back stretching, forward and back, but from your pic's I'd say you need to focus some attention on your stomach. Your back is trying to bend round the bulk of your abdominal muscles, but by pulling in, the muscles (4 of them) flatten, the ribs slide over the top and the back has less of a struggle. Weight trainers can flex indivdual muscles, such as pec's, at will and that's the sort of control you need to be aiming for over your abdominals and can be achieved through yoga. However, you don't need to get there before you get there, if you see what I mean, it's just that the more control you have the easier it becomes.
Hope this helps.
sea

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

HI Sea

Thanks a lot for the reply....

I have read about pulling your tummy in on these boards.. That is what I try to do but guess I havent got the concept right yet.....

I do concentrate on pulling my tummy muscles in and I can see that when really sucking in to get the last bit of my cock near my mouth.. What I dont see is the bottom of my ribcage going over the tummy muscles, not really sure how that happens....

I have also read about breathing... What should I am aiming at in the breathing stakes? Holding my breath in? long slow breaths in and out? once again any help would be really appreciated... I also have a pretty long neck so now sure if this is an advantage or a disadvantage...

Now I am so close to finally sucking my own cock I really want to gain another inch to get the cock head in... When I did manage to lick it the other night a few times, I was on max stretch and really pushing off the wall and bending my back... To be blunt it was pretty painful and not what I would call a nice sexual experience lol I guess with time you guys have found you dont have to strain to get in that position and enjoy it...

I woke up today with a sore rib, feels like I have cracked it, not sure if this is because of a bad cold I have had (lots of coughing) or its because of the attempted SS'ing....

Any other hints or tips is really welcome....

selfsarg

Post by selfsarg »

I started pretty much like you are now, except that I'm naturaly more flexible as was closer to begin with, but anyway, i tthink i have a tip for you
when i started I tried X position like you're doing, and that was responsible for my first accomplishments, however there's a little difference between your stance and mine
once i got my feet behind my head, I put one behind the other, usually leaving the most difficult one BEHIND, and locking them on the back of your head, this will really push your neck and head forward, but will probably keep you from opening your mouth (which shouldn't be an issue yet)
however, you should be VERY VERY careful with this, as it really strains your neck
after some time you'll find yourself needing to open your mouth and will find out that your chest or your feet (more like a combo) will prevent you from doing so. then you'll probably, like me, resort to at least some variation of wall walking, but until then, I hope this helps

(i also hope i was clear enough... i'd post a pic but I just don't have the guts... me, naked, internet... doesn't sum up very well in my mind hehe)