Help Please

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

mkslimguy wrote:HI Sea

Thanks a lot for the reply....

I have read about pulling your tummy in on these boards.. That is what I try to do but guess I havent got the concept right yet.....

I do concentrate on pulling my tummy muscles in and I can see that when really sucking in to get the last bit of my cock near my mouth.. What I dont see is the bottom of my ribcage going over the tummy muscles, not really sure how that happens....

I have also read about breathing... What should I am aiming at in the breathing stakes? Holding my breath in? long slow breaths in and out? once again any help would be really appreciated... I also have a pretty long neck so now sure if this is an advantage or a disadvantage...

Now I am so close to finally sucking my own cock I really want to gain another inch to get the cock head in... When I did manage to lick it the other night a few times, I was on max stretch and really pushing off the wall and bending my back... To be blunt it was pretty painful and not what I would call a nice sexual experience lol I guess with time you guys have found you dont have to strain to get in that position and enjoy it...

I woke up today with a sore rib, feels like I have cracked it, not sure if this is because of a bad cold I have had (lots of coughing) or its because of the attempted SS'ing....

Any other hints or tips is really welcome....
You won’t necessarily see your ribs moving, in fact it’s more a case of the top muscles easing up behind the ribs. As for breathing, that is very important, especially as the body is under stress. Again it’s those darn stomach muscles; the chest cavity is compressed and lung capacity restricted and the only way for them to expand is down into the stomach area behind the muscles. To do this you need to work on your diaphragm, the same as opera singers do. Try deep breathing exercises while lying on the floor; breathe in slowly for a count of ten, fill your chest and really fill tum (try to look pregnant!); hold for a count of ten, then exhale for ten and really pull in and flatten you tum towards the end of the count: you should feel a slight discomfort from the pressure of the muscles pressing everything down. Also try other breathing exercises; it’s all grist to the mill.
While selfing, I control my breathing through my abdominal muscles (ab’s), taking slightly faster than normal, but shallower rhythmic breaths.
Hope this makes sense.
Sea

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Seahorses!
mkslimguy - I know you really want this, but I gotta say it again; don't push yourself too hard or too fast. You're going to have to get MUCH more curvature in you back before you'll really be able to get anywhere, and the only way to do that is to have the patience to spend the time you need to really get stretched out. Do it with your pants on so you're not so tempted to push yourself too hard.
The photo how-to in the how-to section of my site is good, and also look through the forums for posts from Shamman - he recently put up a couple of how-to posts and he is a master.
It's great that you're so excited about this!
Al

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Thanks for all the tips guys....

I have put the "how to " section and other tips in a word document so I can have them all in one place to study....

I do take your point Al... Its just damn difficult to keep some retraint.. I really never thought I would be able to get as far as licking the tip.. This has given me a lot of motivation to push things forward... Pushing too far...

I am going to take all your points on board.... ONe thing for sure is I am not going to give up now... I just need to moderate how hard I trying right now....

I will keep you posted and will post some pix as I make a bit of progress...

Once again thanks for all your help and sharing your tips...

MKslimguy

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Just thought I would add what shappened since my last post.....

My rib is still cracked and my back has been very sore since my last effort (last Wednesday)....

I guess I let my desire to suck overcome the warning signals my body was giving out..... Now I just have to rest and hope I am back to normal soon...

A very important lesson learnt by me..... Because of me pushing things too far I have put out myself out of commission for God knows how long... :-( All self inflicted.......