can someone help me with flexibility?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mr_tony

can someone help me with flexibility?

Post by mr_tony »

hello....

can someone write 2-3 exercised for increasing the flexibility on legs and waist or even better post a couple of pics to understand them better?maybe some yoga philosoph exercises because i do not have any obvious result with the normal exercises....

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

That question has appeared so many times, it has made me dizzy. If you really desire to have your spine as a 'C' shape to suck your own cock. Here is some help:

First off, the 'Spinal Roll'. Do so as it says in the picture. Repeat it 3 times, with a duration of 5 seconds each. This is stretching the spine backwards.

Secondly, the 'Cobra'. Do so as it says in the picture. Repeat it 3 times, with a duration of 5 seconds each. This is stretching the spine forwards.

Thirdly, the 'Bow'. Do so as it says in the picture. Repeat it 3 times, with a duration of 5 seconds each. This is stretching the spine forwards. (And also helps the abdomen)

As an extra, I do not have a picture for this one. Sit down, cross-legged or lotus position. And lean forward to touch your nose to the floor. This stretches out your legs.

Do these stretches in this order:

Spinal Roll
Cobra
Spinal Roll
Bow

Cross-leg, bow forward x 3

For extra pleasure, do this routine once a day for two days. Then on the third day, go through a self-suck session. Then the routine for the next two days, then a self-suck session. I can deepthroat doing this.

Good luck.

Darkbolt
Attachments
Spinal Roll
Spinal Roll
spinal_rock.gif (10.49 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Cobra
Cobra
yp_cobra.gif (6.75 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Bow
Bow
yp_bow.gif (6.58 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"