ss story 4 Srt8 guy....

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

ss story 4 Srt8 guy....

Post by awtoeman »

Im 29, and Ive been ss'ing for 6 years now. I enjoy placing my dick into my mouth when Im alone, however I fucking LLLLLLOVE it when I have a woman involved.

Most of the time I'd say it's 50/50 whether or not they like it. Most of the time they are just kind of shocked or in awe, which of course I enjoy, but it is very rare, and quite a fucking treat when they actually get off on it.

So, a couple of nights ago I hooked up for the first time with this super hot blonde. She's 26, 5' 6", 115lbs, blue eyes, tanned, riduculous ass, and just unusually beautiful.

So we were making out pretty hot and heavy for about 10 minutes. She then started rubbing my cock. Then........ she slowly took off my pants.......... then she played with my cock with my underwear still on, just teasing the hell out of me. At this point, I was fully erected, and I could see the pre cum through my underweat. So after a couple minutes of teasing, she took my underwear off. My hard dick just shot out. She slowly.......then looked up at me.......... with those big beautiful blue eyes..........opened her mouth .... grabbed my cock ......and put my rock hard manhood into her..... sweet ....sexy mouth. She was then.......slowly.... and gently.... sucking my cock so fucking good for about 5 minutes until I........