str8 guy SS continued...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

str8 guy SS continued...

Post by awtoeman »

so I was standing up when this hot blonde was sucking my cock like a champion. Then after about 5 minutes she stoppped sucking, and started jerking me off .......looking up at me and smiling. She wanted me to come. But before I was to give her what she wanted, I had to "show her" something. So I bent over........ very slowly......keeping eye contact with her while approaching my tongue to my fully upright erected manhood. She was still holding my cock when she looked at this and said "ooooh, Ive never seen that before" So I said "you like that dont you" And she says....... "yes", yes I do. So I am licking my dick for about one minute, then I start kissing it, and I can taste my precum. By this time she has two fingers inside her pussy. She's fucking loving the show. Then she says "oh ya baby, suck that cock" When I heard her say this I thought I was going to explode!!! Then she took her left hand off my cock and her right hand off her love box. I was freaking worried now that she was no longer into it. But fortuneately, she took both her hands, grabbed her tits, pushed them together, and wrapped them around my throbbing cock. This felt fucking incredible!!!! But it gets even better. She then says "not bad..............but watch this" She then starts licking her nipples with my dick between her tits and Im sucking on my cock!!! So she was going between licking and sucking my dick with me, and doing the same to her nipples. Within 10 seconds of seeing her do this, I shot out the fattest load into my mouth.... and into hers....... and on her lucious tits.