SS: the lunar experiance

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

SS: the lunar experiance

Post by seahorses »

As many may be aware, I vacuum pump my cock and as a pumper I subscribe to a pumpers forum. Interestingly, I recently read a topic post by another member, (possibly a pun!) that he found pumping around the time of a full moon gave him a better result in terms of time it took to “pack” his tube, a slight increase in length gain (albeit temporary), and the overall time the effects lasted. The effects are cause by the vacuum pulling blood, or the less desirable, lymph fluid into the penis. Consequently, he attributed his results to the gravitational pull of the moon having an influence over the flow of fluids. I..E. Ocean tides, especially spring tides at the time of the full and new moons; the female menstual cycle following the 28 day lunar cycle, and in astrological terms the moon being accredited with the control over our emotions, etc. As our bodies consist mainly of water, I wondered if the same might apply to selfing; whether we become more supple and fluid; our bodies respond better to the rigors of stretching and bending. With this in mind I conducted selfing sessions around the time of the last full moon and must admit to finding them easier; nor did I suffer the usual side effect that prevail the following day. Of course, I’m willing to accept that it could be the placebo effect; that I was hoping for something and therefore kidded myself it was true. Also I can’t really base my findings on a one off , so I’m looking forward to the next full moon. In the mean time I’m left wondering if any other selfers here have experiences of this kind; it would be interesting to hear.

Sea

Eddie

Full Moon Fun

Post by Eddie »

It's an interesting premise regarding the full moon.

I experience the highest states of arousal for self sucking during the full moon and a day or two before and after it, and the same around the new moon, which is even more intense for me.

I've noticed this effect for many years, and especially look forward to those times of the moon's cycles.

I've also considered it to possibly be a merely a placebo effect, but have come to believe there is more fact than fiction to the phenomena.

On the other hand, self sucking is pretty fabulous anytime, and I feel very lucky to be able to enjoy it frequently.

Eddie

Lucasraleigh

were suckers

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Oh no! It's the were-suckers. They transform at full moon.
Beware of teeth!
:lol:

seahorses

Re: were suckers

Post by seahorses »

Lucasraleigh wrote:Oh no! It's the were-suckers. They transform at full moon.
Beware of teeth!
:lol:
The best line of defence is attack, and people only feel threatened by no hostile elements when they don’t understand, or confuse it for something else. In your case I can only assume it’s the primitive mumbo jumbo of South African Witch Doctor. However, I dare say you forefathers relied heavily on astrology and you probably wouldn’t be here if they hadn’t. Even today people around the world trust more on what they see in the skies rather than media forecasts to get by. It could well be that others are now put off from contributing through your crass comments, I mean, would you talk openly to a select group about your self sucking and pissing in your own mouth unless you felt really safe? Think on; and if I were you I’d research before making further derisive comments and making yourself look a bigger cunt than you already have. 8)
Chow

Lucasraleigh

oops

Post by Lucasraleigh »

Whoa
that was a joke. It was not meant derisively at all. I am sorry if i offended you.
That really is not the way i meant it.

seahorses

Re: oops

Post by seahorses »

Lucasraleigh wrote:Whoa
that was a joke. It was not meant derisively at all. I am sorry if i offended you.
That really is not the way i meant it.
Joke? Well I have a sense of humour. However I’ve no doubt that if you were to create a piece of journalism that you felt would be of interest and for the benefit of readers of whatever press, that you would take a dim view of anyone writing in with no intention other than taking the piss. End of.

Shamman

Woah!

Post by Shamman »

Damn, seahorse!!!

I sure couldn't guess that you have any sense of humor by that exchange! Wow, you surely must have a lot of pent up anger to respond with such vitriol to an innane comment as was given.

To others:

I haven't noticed any moon effects, but I do know there used to be a great variability in how easy I can get full-in. This has reduced somewhat in recent years but not gone away. Just last night I was prepared for a good long session but had to stop 'cuz my body was just saying, "not so fast, buddy". I think I still had too much in the lower gut and couldn't compress so well. Oh well, there's always tonight...
I will keep an eye on the were-effect. And on my teeth, too! Well, maybe not keep an EYE on them all, just two on top??? ya, ya, i know...
har har har

SHAMMAN