Ever take a break away?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

autofl8

Ever take a break away?

Post by autofl8 »

Guys

I'm curious. Have you ever taken a long break away from SS, and then come back and find it wasn't that hard to restart? Or NOT so easy to get started?

I've been away from SS for about 1 year. Last night, inspired after seeing Shortbus...after about 30 minutes of stretching I was back to sucking the tip. It definitely didn't take very long to cum. Sure is nice to be back!

autofl8

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Apart from a long injury lay off, nothing to do with selfing, I've had a couple of breaks: one last year for about six months, that took me a while to recover from, and one more recently for about a month that although I could like around the tip on first session back, I've yet to suck on it. However, I'm not in a hurry; I know I'll get there.