I did it

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

americanpieguy09

I did it

Post by americanpieguy09 »

I finally lick the tip of my dick last night and i was shocked because ive never been so close before so i went the extra distance and licked it snd ive been stretching for a week so that probably help alot.

darr

Post by darr »

Ahhhhh must be nice!!!! what position did you succeed at??? Any more details to help us still reaching for our goals?

May you get deeper and deeper :D

americanpieguy09

I didnt use any position but can someone post the positions, and i used this chair after stretching for a week and it really did help i dont remember who posted it but someone post the link before so here it is.

http://image.shopzilla.com/resize?sq=16 ... 02&mid=371

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I bought one of those chairs but I haven't been able to utilize it for this. Either I can't reach any part to pull myself down (I have a long torso) or I am just plain doing it wrong. How do you use it?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

americanpieguy09 wrote:I didnt use any position but can someone post the positions, and i used this chair after stretching for a week and it really did help i dont remember who posted it but someone post the link before so here it is.

http://image.shopzilla.com/resize?sq=16 ... 02&mid=371
Interesting; what's the chair called and who's it made by?

americanpieguy09

Ok to answer your questions

#1. i sit at the the lower part of the chair and put my dick and balls on the higher part then i bend over and grab the pole at the base of it you know to get lower and thats how i tried it.

#2.You can purchase one of these at an officemax or online.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

americanpieguy09 wrote:Ok to answer your questions

#2.You can purchase one of these at an officemax or online.
Fine if you live in the States, but the rest of us still need to know what the chir is called, or who it's made by; typing just 'chair' in google only gets about 2000,001 not so possible links :(

Thanks in anticipation
Sea

zavik27

Kneeling Chair

Post by zavik27 »

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& ... back+chair

Try Kneeling Chair in a google search Sea.
Saw a UK and Euro companys in the results.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

Oh, yeah! I did it too, last night: I licked the tip! Damn, I thought I was months away from any contact.

I can't believe it took so little, I guess it's important to find your limit and best position first and only then start working at getting closer. I first tried stretching daily for maybe a week in August, sitting on my bed in the C position, but I was still inches away from my 4.5" lovestick. This time, I started 3 nights ago and stretched while standing: I'd clench my butt-cheeks to bring the dick forward and lock my arms around the lower part of my ass, then somewhat bend my knees (which got me even closer) and start pulling my head toward that beautiful shiny glans. The benefit of this position seems to be that, because of gravity, my dick is pointing straight at my mouth just as it begins to soften from maximum erection, so I'm using 95% of its legth in this case. If I do the sitting C, a full erection will lie on my belly and I'll have to trap some of the scrotum between my legs to get it pointing at my mouth. And even then, gravity would be pulling it straight down and it would collapse far from my mouth as soon as it got a little softer.

I have to keep on this track. I was able to lick my tip on about 4 consecutive bends last night. On the last 3 I could stay close long enough to give my frenulum several licks. Sure, my back's a little sore, but it's nothing serious, I haven't damaged anything and I don't feel anything I'd call pain, even though I did the above with little preparation and only pausing to bend backwards and massage my back with my knuckles for something like 30 s after every stretch.

It pays to be skinny. :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Right on, Asiansized!
Sounds like you're on your way to some unbelievable pleasure - especially if you're licking your frenulum - I can get my tongue on there and just ride the edge of orgasm for ever. Wow!
Al

seahorses

Re: Kneeling Chair

Post by seahorses »

zavik27 wrote:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& ... back+chair

Try Kneeling Chair in a google search Sea.
Saw a UK and Euro companys in the results.
Thanks for the info, good old google triumphs again :)

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

asiansizedpecker wrote:Oh, yeah! I did it too, last night: I licked the tip! Damn, I thought I was months away from any contact.

I can't believe it took so little, I guess it's important to find your limit and best position first and only then start working at getting closer. I first tried stretching daily for maybe a week in August, sitting on my bed in the C position, but I was still inches away from my 4.5" lovestick. This time, I started 3 nights ago and stretched while standing: I'd clench my butt-cheeks to bring the dick forward and lock my arms around the lower part of my ass, then somewhat bend my knees (which got me even closer) and start pulling my head toward that beautiful shiny glans. The benefit of this position seems to be that, because of gravity, my dick is pointing straight at my mouth just as it begins to soften from maximum erection, so I'm using 95% of its legth in this case. If I do the sitting C, a full erection will lie on my belly and I'll have to trap some of the scrotum between my legs to get it pointing at my mouth. And even then, gravity would be pulling it straight down and it would collapse far from my mouth as soon as it got a little softer.

I have to keep on this track. I was able to lick my tip on about 4 consecutive bends last night. On the last 3 I could stay close long enough to give my frenulum several licks. Sure, my back's a little sore, but it's nothing serious, I haven't damaged anything and I don't feel anything I'd call pain, even though I did the above with little preparation and only pausing to bend backwards and massage my back with my knuckles for something like 30 s after every stretch.

It pays to be skinny. :)
Well done, but do take it easy; study the how to. A little sore is ok, but make sure you have no discomfort before working out.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

Of course - like I said, this was just me finding out the best I could do without serious training/preparation, what my body was actually capable of before I got into any lengthy training routine.

mrhappy

anyone see this kneeling chair in canada?

Post by mrhappy »

anyone see this kneeling chair in Canadian stores?

I've been searching the web but couldn't find a store that sells it in Canada aside from ebay.ca ofcourse.

seen it in USA all over the place. any help is welcome.

KyleB

Post by KyleB »

I have been attempting SS for about a week or 2 now and I found out recently that i can lick the tip by just sitting with my legs together and bending over... i can also slightly get the head of my penis in my mouth when i am laying on my bed and flip my legs over my head... usually when i am at my computer i do the first position, but sometimes i will do the legs over head thing... Now I am a heavy set guy, I am overweight, and i don't know how big my penis is, but i know i can lick it! :D
I can also lick my balls :D
I don't normally exercise and I don't do yoga, I guess I might just be flexable.