How does selfing make you feel?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jaypee

How does selfing make you feel?

Post by jaypee »

One acquaintance of mine seems to get a strong feeling of peace or serenity from selfing. Another gets kind of pleasant feeling of openness... another who I saw just after a session, he seemed almost glistening, turned-on, sensitive...

How does it make you feel?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

No matter how you package it, it makes you feel good; the same as wanking or fucking. Well, that's my view anyway, and if it didn't, I probably wouldn't do it.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

It used to make me feel guilty, but getting involved in this aspect of my sexuality help me work out some of those issues. I'm alot better about it now; its just like regular jerking off now. :P I don't know if this is what you meant by 'feel' but thats my take on it. Of course, it physically feels great, better than wanking to me
An eager apprentice of the X position

edstone

Post by edstone »

So Jaypee, you know three (or more) different guys personally, that you talk about selfsucking with regularly...thats pretty crazy .

travlsboy

Re: How does selfing make you feel?

Post by travlsboy »

jaypee wrote:One acquaintance of mine seems to get a strong feeling of peace or serenity from selfing. Another gets kind of pleasant feeling of openness... another who I saw just after a session, he seemed almost glistening, turned-on, sensitive...

How does it make you feel?

jaypee

Post by jaypee »

Well I do have several friends who can do it but talking about it is usually indirect... by allusion only, altho our meaning is clear and intentional.. and I am able to pick up on people's feelings in certain situations (even strangers) by breathing their ki... all the more since I am intensely fascinated and curious (for better and worse) about selfing and selfers (all the more since I can't do it, at least yet)... I must admit I was very downhearted for a couple of days after visiting an old friend and learning he has been sucking himself very happily all these years...

But when I suggested what other people are feeling when they self, it isn't all from literal testimony... in fact I have been disappointed that people on the bulletin boards haven't been more creative in describing what they feel, states of consciousness, etc....

As for knowing various selfers, I meet guys all the time, sometimes very casually, that can do it. I know this not because they say so in words but have learned to 'ask' the psychic question, perhaps with a little physical motion to help communicate it ....like going down on yourself slightly. I mean, much of communication is psychic or nonverbal anyway and often the words we use aren't even referring to what they literally say, right? Or hadn't you noticed....

My guess is at least 5% of guys--one in 15 or 20-- can self. In a long or boring meeting, if the vibe starts going around (and it's often been me who started it), you can practically pick them out of the crowd. For many selfers, this activity has been more of a secret than they might wish, and they are emotionally eager to share it, even tho sharing it openly is unwise, to say the least... (and might a shooting war, some have said, and I about accidentally started a fight between freinds myself by making a subtle reference to this...) .

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

How do you bring it up? I'd like to meet another selfer but am not quite willing to admit this to just anyone.

jaypee

Post by jaypee »

Well I wouldn't bring it up at all until you're pretty sure they can do it... I mean, a lot of stringbean basketball player types can... and if they can, and you just be determinedly curious around them..."asking" without words... they'll respond in subtle ways. And you can respond in kind... talking about the weather or something and perhaps suggesting that you'd like to get together with SOMEONE WHO CAN um, "play music" or something.... putting your meaning between the lines... wouldn't that be the way... and see how he responds.

I don't know how many would want to get together, but at least one guy indicated a willingness to show me... You can say almost any fucking thing out loud as long as it ends respectably... I've done it, people get your meaning and don't bat an eye....

JP

pumpingselfer

Post by pumpingselfer »

:wink:
Last edited by pumpingselfer on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eddie

How?

Post by Eddie »

When I'm not engaged in the wonderful act of autofellatio, I'm daydreaming about it. I think about how absolutely divine it is, and just can't wait until I'm at it again.

When I'm selfing, I'm having great sex. It's visceral, charged and very satisfying.

When I'm finished and in need of a rest, I lie quietly, stroking my softening cock, squeezing cum from it, still tasting the lovely cum, so much of whick I've just swallowed. I think about having more, and usually do.

The pleasure of and what self sucking means to you will grow proportionally to how good you get at it, if you have the desire and devotion to follow the many good suggestions you can find in the 'Self Suck How To Tips' sticky....4th item down in the Self Suck Forum.

So....what's keepin you?!

Eddie