Sucking your cock outdoors

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Zuckerstange

Re: Sucking your cock outdoors

Post by Zuckerstange »

:D :D :D

buddhaPIMP

Post by buddhaPIMP »

Yeah it is thrilling to do - i've done it in my van, in some bushes next to a road with cars going by, in my backyard at night, a thrilling one was in a apartment complex courtyard at 3 in the morning surrounded by 4 buildings with decent lighting i'm sure someone had to see, i just rolled up on my shoulders slipped my loose shorts around my ankles and went to town. On a jetty on the PAcific Ocean, under a bridge on a cross country trip. Another exciting one that i actually did several times was right next to a set of train tracks in a bush but the back opened towards the tracks about twenty feet away, and at night i'd do the x-position as trains went by with there lights shining on me as it went by and i sometimes i could see people open mouthed watching me which was always really thrilling and would send me over the top. I also have done it while driving - autofellatio in an auto fellating hah. Theres more i'm sure but these are the more fun ones that i can remember.

selfsucker38235

Post by selfsucker38235 »

hey I recently selfsucked on this table outdoors by an outdoor track near by.

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

It's a scavenger-hunt kind of game. There had not been anyone to fill this category in 4 years.
It's a scavenger-hunt kind of game. There had not been anyone to fill this category in 4 years.
I went much further than this before the photo. In fact they said, "OK, we got it, you can stop now."

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

ss-gg-beach-500.jpg
I tried to find this again on Flickr. Guess I'll just upload it here.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Elrond - good to see some pics of you, man - looks like Burning Man?
Beautiful!

AL

Suckcess

Post by Suckcess »

So I was the one who started this thread and I finally was able to experience what it would be like.

I was horny after waking up from a nap and decided to get butt ass naked outdoors. I have a spot that is a big area of undeveloped land where I get naked often. I also go near dusk so its basically dark. I ended up finding an area where I felt comfortable taking my clothes off and jacking off. Then, I decided to push my luck and put my legs behind my head and I actually could! I usually need to stretch but I must've been so horny that I was able to put my legs behind my head.

Then it happened. I pushed my ass to my face and my own cock was in my mouth. I was sucking my own cock, butt ass naked, in public outdoors. It was unbelievable! I didn't cum but maybe next time I will. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures because I try to take as little stuff with me (I wear shorts with no underwear, loose shirt and sandals and my keys but sometimes I hide those in my car). I'm not sure if I could bring a digital camera and I'm not sure how I could even ensure it would take a good picture.

It was amazing though.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Excellent, man - glad you were able to make it happen! Be careful and have fun, and I hope you figure out how to get some pictures or video for us, buddy!

Al

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I once visited the local beach, took a poorly marked hiking trail deep into the woods, then stripped, sunbathed, and self-sucked.