Progress Update

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mkslimguy

Progress Update

Post by mkslimguy »

Hi Guys

I have made a little progress, I managed to get my lips just on the tip.... That was after about 2 hours of stretching..... Here is a small video of it, apologies about the quality it was taken with my camera phone.... It's nothing in comparrison to the awesome video's on this site... Hopefully one day I will be able to post something good...

A quick question: What is the normal rate of progress, or is it an individual thing... I.e how long between tip licking and getting and inch or so in?

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I cant get the wmv file to attach as it is 8mb.. I will have to find a way to compress it

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Success thanks Mr Gates and your Movie Maker

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Excellent, man! That's pretty good quality for a cameraphone. I see you're doing a hybrid position (the X-plow?) is that just to get your leg out of the way for the camera?
No way to say how long it's going to take you, but take comfort in this: you're already doing more than most men ever will!
Keep at it buddy!
Al

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Hey Al

Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot to me.....

I found that by putting my left leg behind my head and using my left shoulder under the arm pit I could pull my dick closer, I did manage to lick the tip in the X postion but only for a short time..... I am finding that i the X position my legs are getting further back now, though the bend in my back isnt curving no where near as much as some of the vids on this site... I am not getting the "fold" I guess that comes with time, if I could improve that I would definately be able to get some in my mouth.... I cant wait for that day....

The camera is a sony erricson, with one of those cybershot cameras install, so for a cam phone it isnt too bad....

I am going to rest my back for a few days and try again.... Do a couple of days of just exercise then go for another try on Friday....

Does anyone know of any video editing software I could use to pixilate my face?

Thanks again for the help Al

Slimguy

Elrond

So close!

Post by Elrond »

I bet if you altered that a bit, you'd get the whole head in.

Start on the floor instead of the bed. Get a pillow under your shoulders. Put both feet against the wall and push away from the wall while grabbing your thighs.

But don't try this without first doing some backward bending (like bridge pose) and some toe-touches and spinal twists.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

HI Elrond

Thanks for the suggestion... I was thinking that, the bed is pretty soft and some of the pushing I am doing in the plough position is getting lost in the matress... I will give that a go on Friday and let you know how I get on..

My favourite time to try is when I get back from a night out at a club, I have usually been dancing for 2-3 hours and my tummy is empty when I get home, so an ideal time to try.... My next routine is to have a warm bath and start doing some leg stretching in the bath and leaning over to grab hold of my toes... I usually do this for around 10 mins.. I then towel off and follow the exercises on the "How To" section.. I find at the moment after all that stretching I still take around an hour to get anywhere near and some sessions can go on a couple of hours after the warm up... Any tips like your on how I can gain an extra inch is very welcome, thanks buddy...

I have got some video of me in the X position but my face is cleary seen, so I am hoping to get some software that I can use to pixelate my face out...

Slimguy

Reddish

Post by Reddish »

I had always heard that progress is made milimeters at a time. But it can be done. Just go steady and slow. You will get there!

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

HI Elrond

I gave your suggestion a go last night and didnt really make any distance... I am trying to think if I attempted it properly... I put a pillow under my shoulders, done the classic plough position and pushed off the wall with both feet... Did I interpret your suggestion properly?

I pretty much got the same result last night, just licking the tip and at on short point made contact with my lips and foreskin....

I guess progress is in millimetres :-(

The thing I reckon is holding me up is getting the right fold between tummy and ribs, my back just doesnt seem to want to bend enough in the lower area,,, Are there any excercises in particular that will help this?

Slimguy