Do you also masturbate 'normally'?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jaypee

Do you also masturbate 'normally'?

Post by jaypee »

You guys that can suck yourselves easily, do you ever masturbate with your hands...? or do you mostly just self-suck? Just wondering

JP Curious

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I love jacking off - if you watch my videos you'll see that I mix it in with all the other kinds of sex I have with myself; it's all pleasure.
Keep your options open, men!
AL
Attachments
fistcock.jpg
fistcock.jpg (22.91 KiB) Viewed 5487 times

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

It's like food and you'd soon get fed up if you ate the same dish at every meal

Dog

Post by Dog »

I don't jack the old conventional way nearly as much, since I began SSing. Guess I crave the smell and taste of it (the semen too) too much; the hand aint no fun anymore. Good question!

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I don't jo as much either. I like the challenge that ss-ing is. I get a sense of accomplishment after a good ss session. It takes a lot of effort to do all the stretching. In my case about two minutes of stretching to lick the head. Another ten to twenty minutes go get the whole head in my mouth. And another 60-90 minutes of additional stretches and position changes to get the maximum cock in mouth. Whereas by hand it's a minute or two unless I'm edging. All in all I'd rather suck.