Swallowing my load

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Dog

Post by Dog »

Yes, sometimes it tastes a little funky, but doesn't bother me. A few weeks ago, however, I swallowed it all, like I usually do, but after about 10 minutes, I nearly threw up. Never made me nauseated before, nor since. Anyone else have that?

And sometimes, if I don't really want to swallow, I'll suck myself until the point of no return, and come all over my lips, teeth, nose, then smear my slimed face all over my cock and balls. That's fun too!

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

Ive swallowed twice. The first time was pretty nasty, the second time, not bad at all.

senior sucker

swallowing it all

Post by senior sucker »

I had the same experience and was ticked off at myself.. But I havent given up.. I will swallow 50 % of the time. Last night I had my first experience of fucking my mouth.....Man was I high... I got my lips over my head and realized that I was pumping my cock head over my lips.. It was kind of snapping over the head , and I could feel the the sensation of the nerves [ pleasure nerves that is ] and I wanted to go deeper. But I couldn't. It was the first time I have gone 1/4 inch past my cock head. I didnt want to let go.. It was great. I been working on this for 43 months. I think the use of a stretcher has definetly been and of benefit to my progress..

zavik27

Post by zavik27 »

I think the use of a stretcher has definetly been and of benefit to my progress..

Congratulations there senior sucker. What's this stretcher that you mentioned?

senior sucker

Penis Extender [stretcher]

Post by senior sucker »

Well Zevik you can get these all over the net or at many sex / video stores. Its a device that you strap on your willy. You can adjust them from 4 to 10'' inches. Its not a fast procedure as far as results go, but if you keep using a stretcher for a year you will notice a difference . It seems very slow at first, so patience is every thing. And this solosuck site is the best support you will find anywhere.. :wink:

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

zavik27 wrote:I think the use of a stretcher has definetly been and of benefit to my progress..

Congratulations there senior sucker. What's this stretcher that you mentioned?
If you're interested in things such as this, you might want to talk to a few people over at Thunder's Place(www.thundersplace.org) about it. There is a wealth of information on it.

There are a different kinds of stretchers, ranging from "static stretchers" to "hangers".

senior sucker is right, it is an extremely slow process but it is also an extremely dangerous one if you don't know what you're doing. So if you're interested, go to the link above.

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

i don't know alot about stretchers but i don't think it would be something you could count on right away. i would think if you messed up there would be a whole lot of complications you could run into using them.i like my cock the way it is and messing with it is something i never even wanted to think about. 8)

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

johnboy wrote:i don't know alot about stretchers but i don't think it would be something you could count on right away. i would think if you messed up there would be a whole lot of complications you could run into using them.i like my cock the way it is and messing with it is something i never even wanted to think about. 8)
You are absolutely right and if you're happy with your cock, then I would highly discourage using penis enlargement methods.

I can't believe someone is actually happy with their cock. Many men that I've met have always said they wanted at least another half inch in either girth or length.

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

i think you could say there is always room for inprovement but if i have to use something that might cause me greif later then foresight is better than hindsight.i never said i was always happy with what i have but considering if i would lose what i have because i wanted more would make me a fool to try.

Ziggurat

Quirk

Post by Ziggurat »

I find that it is easier to swallow if my head is in my mouth... If I'm pulled away and try to shoot into my mouth, I get discouraged... Who knows...

:$
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I never swallowed my cum or licked after jerking, cause i think it's disgusting. However when i was ssing i occasionally cum in my mouth and spit(related with courage thing)

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I found that once I have a load in my mouth, I can just chug some water and swallow all of it. Even though I am not truly swallowing just my load, it helps to get me ready for just my cum. Then I backed off the water and just swallowed my cum. mmmmm Why waste the protein?!

steve26

Post by steve26 »

I also had problems with swallowing my cum because of disgustion, but then i had an idea - i came in a glass and saved it for a half an hour until i got horny again, and then it was a very good addition to my solosucking :wink:
greets from croatia.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

In the meantime I've reached my proposed milestone of cumming in my mouth with my lips wrapped tightly around the head, but have found it rather unimpressive.
- There's not enough contact and pressure for me to keep feeling good about it physically, even as I lose my libido (going to the post-orgasmic refractary phase) and to like the experience up to the last squirt.
- It takes too much effort to even stay in that position - it seems having all those muscles contracted to the maximum and barely any room for my lungs to expand so I can breathe is quite a turn-off.

I guess I'll have to really work on that flexibility (so far I've pretty much relied on what I have by default and on being thin). After all, I haven't properly sucked any significant length and really felt any vacuum yet, so technically I still haven't SSed yet - seems I'll have to really work at it to get to the hot part.

As a side-note on being post-orgasm with a mouth full of cum: somehow I always thought trying to spit would be much more messy/gross, so at that point my decision was always to swallow. One important reason I find that situation uncool, especially now as I can barely keep the tip of the glans between my lips to confine the jet inside, is the cum getting on/between my teeth and gums. I don't remember its exact chemical composition, but I just don't like the idea of it being smeared over my teeth and of having to carefully brush and floss afterwards to get rid of it. Sometimes after swallowing a load I even felt like its taste returned to my mouth at some time on the next day (somewhat creepy) and I always said to myself it was because some of it was still left somewhere between my teeth.

This is pretty much why, as I said in my earlier post, I'd rather do this with enough of my dick in my mouth to shoot directly at my throat - no teeth involved.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey ASP
Sounds like you can probably do one of my favorite things - stimulate your frenum/frenulum (the folds of skin that come up toward your piss-slit on the underside of your cock) with your tongue. Depth is wonderful, but a lot of the time I'm just as happy to rest my cockhead on my lower lip and tongue that super-sensitive skin. I can bring myself right to the edge of orgasm and ride that edge for a long, long time with just my tongue. If you practice this you can probably learn to have smaller ejaculations before you have your final orgasm - this might be a way to learn how to enjoy cum in your mouth since you don't lose the pre-orgasmic excitement when you shoot the smaller loads.
And yeah - there are definitely some sugars in cum so I'd wait until after to floss and brush.
Al :)