Swallowing my load

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

I sucked myself off to a huge load yesterday. I have found that after not ejaculating for a few days, my stuff doesn't taste bad at all. Very neutral.

For some reason I pre-cum and cum alot. Always have.

I can keep the pre-cum flowing for my entire sessions and beyond. I'm not complaining. 8)

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

orgbob wrote:I have found that after not ejaculating for a few days, my stuff doesn't taste bad at all. Very neutral.
I hear that upping the proportion of milk, fruit and vegetables in your diet should improve its taste, but I haven't tried to confirm this experimentally. Maybe someone else could enlighten us...

wantaplzu

Post by wantaplzu »

It is hard to imagine a self sucker not eating his own cum! I was reluctant at first, but I love it now! Just relax and enjoy....afterall we are just star dust, and it doesnt matter in the end!

drumbass

Post by drumbass »

Unfortunately I am not able to suck myself, but really enjoy this fantasy and the idea of swallowing turns me on. As most of you I have this mind problem, although I have swallowed many times. I do not mind the cum, but it is not exciting after or even in the moment of cumming. I do not know why how is it possible...but probably mind refuse to accept turn on signals anymore till your "recovery". I tried to keep my cum for few minutes in some cup, but it is not the same and even after 10 minutes, the substance is changed (you know it is alive) and it is not so attractive to me anymore. And of course I do not actually want to eat cum, but I want to do it just in a precious few moment before ending.

So this was the big tease for me and I found only one solution, which might be unacceptable for some of you.

I found that the only way to experience sucking and real joy of swallowing, just before you cum is to use another mate in 69 position.
If you are enough open-minded and have good and trusted friend, you may try it.

Of course there is a problem of synchronization and convincing the partner to continue sucking your dick few moments after his cum, which is also often happen mind shift (do not want to suck after cum).
Anyway I done it that way:

We were laying aside each other in 69 and I was almost the time I cum. He just take it in his mouth doing nothing and start jerking in front of my face. When he reached non return point, he pushed his dick inside my month and started desperately sucking my dick and cumming at the same time. (This is how we agreed to make it before we start.) So I swallowed at the top moment of my excitement and cum few seconds after.

There was a bit awkwardness as usual after, but the most important is that I really felt the best of swallowing, even if it was not my load.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

Sounds to me like that only solved the problem for you and left your mate with your dick in his mouth but post-orgasmic and unexcited. :)

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

It is all in your mind. Its like eating a bug (I dont eat bugs OK!). You know you are not supposed to eat it, but you could if you just try.

drumbass

Post by drumbass »

asiansizedpecker, you may say that :wink: although we had an agreement how to do it, so it was not a problem...at least I get what I want.
To be honest I return the favour later, also there was a time when ended almost together.

Anyway it is not a perfect situation and lot of puritans will clame it as gay practice, but I do not care.

I do not mind taste of cum, but it is not my favourite meal. It is not a problem to swallow, but it values for me just in few precious moments before climax, so I achieved my top goal to swallow end enjoy it just the moment before I cum and I am very satisfied. Would it work for you, it is your decision.

Good Luck! 8)

wantaplzu

Post by wantaplzu »

It took me a while to get use to eating my loads, but now I gulp it down with little hesitation! Like many of you, I was a bit disgusted by the idea. I believe much my disgust was more psychological than the physical taste (i.e., men did do these things....taboo, gay, etc). As years progressed, I slowly started enjoy my loads; however, I had to mentally psych myself up during the orgasm. I would reason during my orgasm that women enjoy this stuff; therefore, I should as well!

If I had to do it over again, I would perform the method I recently came up with. It is called the “Substitution Method”. I would first make a sperm substitute in the kitchen. I would consist of: egg white; little bit of plain yogurt; and garlic salt. I would warm (100 degrees) this concoction in a coffee mug and keep it near my bed during self sucking. When I would cum, I would cum into another similar coffee mug, and then I would gulp down the substitute! Eventually during other self sucking or masturbation sessions, I would then gradually sneak in sips out of the mug with my cum in lieu of the substitute (i.e., trick myself)! I would gradually work my way up to enjoying the full load with no substitution at all!

Try it and let me know if it works!

Concors1

Post by Concors1 »

After 30 years i can't imagine cumming without eating it. I love it! I especially love eating my cum in front of another person. I never know what his/her reaction is going to be that 1st time they see me lick my load up and swallow it.

Selffun88

Swallowing

Post by Selffun88 »

I have a goal. That is to actually swallow my entire load when sucking myself off. My record is four squirts but I have a tendency to cum a large amount and I cant handle the whole all. I actually gagged once once due to thickness. I will keep trying though!
Nothing beats sucking your own dick! Nothing.

edstone

Post by edstone »

i took an old dropper bottle, cleaned it out, came into it for about a week, and i was gonna give it to my girlfriend to do some naughty things with but i ended up dropping some on my cock for lube, worked great, then dropping some in my mouth, really a turn on! tasted good! ive cum in my mouth in the past and afterward its like no big deal.. one time that was the hottest was when i was in the plow legs over head position i came and swallowed at the same time, swallowing each squirt individually.. id like to do more but i have to really be turned on to do it, like right now after typing this!!!

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

you also can just save your cum in a shot glass and let the thoughts of swallowing build up again. I often save up to 3 loads to make a full shot and enjoy my cum all at once. Another way I like is to take that full shot and while I have my legs flipped over my head and the tip of my cock angled correctly, I pour my cum slowly onto my shaft so that it glides down in a nice smooth stream off the tip and onto my tongue then I can enjoy my cum longer and and then usually then I have satisfied my needs for awhile.

I also like to swallow my cum out of a flute glass for the same effect. I try to harvest as much cum before I savor it all slowly I have Learned to eat a lot of fruit and I drink lots of water and juices. My cum has really been enjoyable.

GAselfsucker

Swallowing your own cum

Post by GAselfsucker »

It takes courage when you lose the desire. The best way I found to make myself eat my thick cum shooting straight onto my tongue, was to do it for video thinking how hot it was going to look to actually watch myself recycling my own cumlaod! Pretty soon I was addicted to my own cum!!
GA selfsucker

smpm654

Post by smpm654 »

I have also always experienced the post-orgasm mood swing. Either masturbating or sucking. When I first started sucking around 13, I did it for a year or so, and was really good at it. Sometimes I'd shoot in my mouth, but always spit. One night I finally pushed myself into swallowing a huge load, and I pretty much felt sick the rest of the night. I had a bad trip I guess. So I quit sucking for a while. Next time I tried, I couldn't get down, and stopped for years.

I'd still jerk off and get insanely horny for my cum ...and then not eat it though. Eventually I learned enough control to edge out a shot or two before orgasm, and then slurp that up while continuing to stroke. That's pretty much my best bet to this day.

A decade later, I was living alone and bored, and got back into sucking. After years back at it, I still have that last hurdle to overcome though. I can't swallow after the fact. I have eaten so much cum that I tease out before orgasm, but then... whether its hours or minutes or seconds later, I decide not to finish the last few drops. It's just bizarre.

A couple times I've managed to cum with my cockhead pressed against the back of my throat. mmm. As most have mentioned though, the effort you put into the stretching takes something away from the orgasm. And I still end up spitting some of it out. Saving cum has never been good for me. The texture of it is a big part of the fun, and changes as soon as it comes out. I don't think I could get into it with another guy, to try that solution.

I see a girl now and then who is a swallower. Every time she gives me head I think about asking her to feed it to me, and one of these days I will. She knows I suck myself, and I've told her that part above about when I was a kid .. so I don't know what I'm waiting for really. She'd do it, and like it ... but it comes back to that fucked up mood swing. I'm still horny for her after I get off, but it's still just shy of swallowing my cum. Go figure. One of these days...

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Have you sucked yourself in her presence? It would be awesome to find a girl that gets all hot seeing that kind of thing.