Swallowing my load

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

arsewipe

Swallowing my load

Post by arsewipe »

i have been trying to swallow my load for a year now and the closest i have cum was sucking myself till i came in my mouth tasteing it for a while and it was great but i spitt it out has any one got any tips on how i van just swallow it i really want to

darr

Post by darr »

Just get yourself super horny, looking at or watching some hot smut, whatever you like best, then don't even think about it. Just cum in your mouth like you usually do and swallow. i have only done it a few times, usually like you by the time I come, it doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore. But a couple times when I'm in the mood I swallow. It tastes great, I was pleasantly surprised the first time. I thought I would have heart burn or feel crappy afterwards, but swallowed , loved the taste and never had any ill effects whatsoever. If you already have it in your mouth and take a few seconds to taste it, what the heck , go all the way !!!

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

the thing you have to fear is fear it's self. once you get past that fear the barrier is down and you will think to yourself what was i thinking that i have wasted all that time and cum.horny or not you just have to go for it. after it is done then nothing will stand in your way.suck it, swish it around in your mouth then let it collect in the back of your mouth with you head back then just swallow it. let in slowly run down you throat as you hold your breathe. have fun.i have been doing it for sometime and i love it. :wink:

hummhumm123

Post by hummhumm123 »

...ya, I always want to swallow too... But unfortunately, when I cum, I feel like an idiot, or I talk my way out of it. Its weird... I get so horny thinking about it, and I drive home precumming all over my pants. I psyche myself up, and get so hard just thinking about it. I lick my precum, and I now its yummy... Its not gay or weird... and everytime... I just stop right before I cum... I HATE IT! I obviously want to do it... cuz in a few days, Im back at it again, with my legs over my head licking my precum... but right at the climax, I wimp out...
I cant save my cum... cuz thats going overboard for me... and I dont really want another guy... I just want my cum... even when I get head... sometimes I fantasize about sharing and swapping... I love the taste of my girl's cum... I think Im just fascinated with orgasm juice! Either way... it is just a mental thing... you either do or you dont... I know in a few minutes, Imma be back at it again... I came in my mouth a few times... and it was exhilarating... Ive never had an orgasm soooo good... I hope I can get it down someday!

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

why don't you try getting a little drunk and see if you can do it that way. you will have less of a barrier. i think you can do it then. :idea:

dudeinozzz

Post by dudeinozzz »

1 word guys "milking" look it up.
basically it when you squirt a load without an orgasm so your still horny as hell. Ive done this heaps of time and always get a nice load to swallow. i find the easiest way 2 do this is dont wank for a week use a vibe in the ass and get close as u can b4 orgasm and stop the orgasm will go away but the cum will come using out
good luck

Dog

Post by Dog »

I got past the inhibition of swallowing by not swallowing until I was through coming. This has only been a problem when I'm doing the plow, as it creeps down my throat and I have to swallow more quickly (need to practice more on that). But if you do the C, shoot your entire load with your dick in you mouth (don't think about swallowing). Then one big gulp, and that's cool as hell. Now I have no more "fear" of my load.

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

Man, this talk about swallowing your own is getting me stiff. :)

This is actually my first major milestone: I want to be able to put my lips around my head tightly and far enough down to allow enough stimulation to get myself to cum and to allow me to collect everything in my mouth. I've cum in my mouth before, in the bottoms-up position, but I didn't get much satisfaction, as my face was totally disconnected from my dick, which meant 1. I had to make efforts to aim and 2. it didn't feel like it was me doing it; at face level it felt like someone else was squirting on me, which isn't really that hot - I find facials exciting only when I see someone else getting them and even then they're better the more cum gets in the mouth (and the more they play with it and show it before swallowing). So I hope to get to the point, one of these days, where I've got enough of my dick in my mouth to allow me to shoot at my throat.

I imagine cumming and swallowing at exactly the same time would be awesome. :) I've experienced the "post-cumming weirdness" you guys were talking about, but if I could swallow while cumming (say, a gulp after every squirt) I think it would feel good, as the weirdness wouldn't have time to set in. Can anyone confirm such an experience?

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I'd suggest working your way up. First cum in your mouth everytime you cum. Then after a few weeks, swallow the first squirt...etc. You can get used to little steps sometimes. :)

Johnny Schmidt

Post by Johnny Schmidt »

Its good, that someone started that theme, cause I got the same problem.
I get the cumload in my mouth, and then, the mood to swallow is gone.

deepseaman

try the save approach

Post by deepseaman »

First of all, I lied sort of in my last/only story here... I still haven't gotten back to being able to suck myself because of lack of working for it. But I used to be able to do it. (i had just spent over two hours in a sort of history of my self pleasures and etc. and tried to post and it disappeared so the next story/history went out unedited and by then well drunk. I had tried to incorporate all the stuff from the lost story into that one. If you have read it you know it needed editing. oops
When I could cum in my mouth while actually sucking, I too became either grossed-out or not interested in swallowing. Only rarely did I actually swallow and it gave me bad breath burps that created paranoid thoughts that someone (especially a Female date) might smell it. So I found that spitting was the best route at the time. Besides, I never liked the taste anyway.
Now that I'm older and don't really give a crap... hehe.. I tried someone elses advice that I read from solotouch. (I know from reading above that not all can or may not be able or interested in trying it but) I decided to try this: I jacked into a baggy and yes I use handlotion so I was careful to not touch the bag but, squirt into it. Froze it.... Next day, I couldn't WAIT to get that content into my mouth as I spanked it.... I savored it as it melted on my tongue and swished it around. It seemed less flavorful from old memmories but, it was so hot just because I did it!! I came ssooo hard!! wishing I would have saved that load to repeat the process. Maybe with age the pallet wants more... I sssooooo wish I could do it like the good-ole days (taking it airfree into my sucking mouth) and will slowly get there again hopefully. Anyways, good luck with swallowing boys... cuz my cum don't scare me away anymore.

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

HMMmmmm this colum has made me so horny that i had to pull my clothes off and tell you fine folks that i am jacking and loving my pre-cum. i use to suck myself but as age goes i have become less flexable and so i have to make other arrangements to get the taste of my dick and cum. i hope others will see that if you don't take the dick into you mouth and cum you will wished you had. i guess it is just hindsight of all the times i didn't.johnboyxxx

berkalot

Post by berkalot »

I wanna hear more!

c54

Post by c54 »

Ok well like many others, I desperately want to take a shot in the mouth before I orgasm, but after I climax its no longer of interest to me.

larso5000

Post by larso5000 »

i used to have problems with swallowing my load just after i startet ss. i experienced the same mental barrier so many of you are talking about. i often came in my mouth but suddenly didn't want to swallow anymore and spat it out.

i started enjoying my precum and became more and more curious about "taking it all". i actually started to like the idea of swallowing my load and simply tried it. i thought the taste of my cum was quite ok and i started swallowing more often. after i had experienced some mindblowing orgasms when cumming right into my mouth and swallowing it, swallowing my load became something natural.

for me the easiest way to do it is to jerk myself off manually to a certain point, close to the climax. i then go down on myself and finish myself off orally. when ejaculating i bend down as much as i can to get as much dick in my mouth as possible. the further down it goes, the less you taste your load.

the taste varies from time to time, sometimes i don't appreciate it and spit it out or swallow it as quickly as possible, other times i stay on my dick and play with the cum in my mouth and swallow it slowly and squeeze and suck my cock empty.

swallowing your load can be fantastic, give it a try. don't be afraid of it. when you already have come as far as cuming inside your mouth simply turn off all your expectations and swallow your load. keep a glass of water next to you so you have something to drink in case you don't like the taste of your cum.