Ever like to have someone 'help' you selfsuck?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jaypee

Ever like to have someone 'help' you selfsuck?

Post by jaypee »

Do you ever like to have "help" while your are selfing, and what do you want the other person to do, exactly?

thanks, JP

opushellner

I Like Both

Post by opushellner »

I really like both... when I'm selfing alone, no problem. But I really think when you selfing with someone wich is a selfer too, that's awesome!
XXOO

awtoeman

selfing wtih help

Post by awtoeman »

Selfing with help is my ABSOLUTE favorite. Even more than doggy style sex with a woman. I love when I tell a woman "I want to show you something", then I put my legs over my head or just simply bend over and insert my dick in my mouth. it's a 50/50 shot, some like it, some hate it. The ones that dig it, I keep around for a while. I love when I have my throbbing cock in my mouth and a woman holds it for me, this way I could go to town on it. I love when a woman slaps my dick in my face, sometimes she will use it as a weapon and hit me on my nose, cheeks, chin, and of course my mouth. I also love when a woman rubs my balls while I self suck. I will even tell her to rub my ass cheecks when I suck on it. But most of all.........is when we are both sucking on it, and I shoot a huge load in both of our mouths.

edstone

Post by edstone »

what do those chicks think about you eating you own cum?

awtoeman

ss with help

Post by awtoeman »

To be honest, most times when I SS in front of a woman, I dont get to come in my mouth. Again its a 50/50 shot , some chicks like it, but the other 50% dont like it :( some are just jealous and insecure from it. The reason why most of the time I dont get to come in my mouth is because when I do show them my "talent", they get so hot from it, and their pussy's get so fucking wet from it, they beg me to fuck them. Although, when I do get the pleasure to nut in my mouth, its either two ways- I get to come in my mouth for them while they masterbate and watch , or I get to come in both of our mouths. For me, I RRRRReally enjoy either way.

In 48 hours I'm getting together with a hot blonde who enjoys my show. I havent come in 3 days already, so we are going to have a lovely large full gift in either my mouth, or both of ours.