how far you were at the beginning?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aeon

Post by aeon »

Hi, I'm new here and bit skeptic. It's possible for anyone to do selfsuck.
I'm 24 yo and 6 feet tall, neither fat and nor skinny and not very fexibile.
Started stretching yesterday and measured distance between my penis and mouth it is almost 8 inches. Isn't is too much?

Want to know whether is possible to overcome even 8 inches distance.

mso_lucky

Post by mso_lucky »

I don't want to give you false hope, but I have to start by telling you that not everybody is able to ss. That said, I don't think that the distance from your goal is relevent.

Some people might have started much closer and never been able to reach, while others might have been 12 inches apart to start with and reached their goal in a matter of weeks.

The key resides in your flexibility and the exercises you can do to improve it.

Take your time. It might take you days, weeks, months, even years or it might never append. Just remember, never to overdo it; as injuries might set you back or worse.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I used to be able to lick it when I was 13 or 14 but stopped for some stupid reason. It wasn't until I was in college that I got interested in doing it again. I was 14 inches away from being able to lick it again. Over several months of trying, I was able to finally make contact and the best I've been able to do is get the head between my lips.

Alas, I seem to have hit a wall as that's the furthest I can get with little progress over the past 2-3 years.

seahorses

Re: how far you were at the beginning?

Post by seahorses »

aeon wrote:Hi, I'm new here and bit skeptic. distance.
When you say you're skeptic, I take you mean your not sure that you can do it. Well if you're not sure, you probably won't. However, believe you can: and given that you follow all the rules in the how to section, dedicate your life to it and work towards it, and you probably will.

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

I started off at 23 and 8 inches away.

It sounds like you just need a couple months of stretching and flexibility training.

Take it slow, it takes a while, and moving too fast only slows down your progress as you can get injured easily. You are especially prone to injury at the beginning.

Stretching is only half the battle. Be sure to weight train your legs, buttocks, neck, and back. High reps, low weight is the key.

Don't give up though, unless you have back problems you'll be able to make it and join the >1% of the male population that can do this ;)

Shamman

I second THAT motion

Post by Shamman »

Hey guy

I basically want to second what the other guys said. Especially what Spektrum said about muscle toning. This is one of the most important things to do to minimize your risk of injury. That and learning to LISTEN to your body. When I started, I was fortunately very close - only a matter of a couple inches. That was how I started, actually. I was doing some regular stretches and my (then) wife saw me and said I could probably just push a little harder and suck myself. I had never considered it before then. And now - THANK YOU BITCH! That changed my life. You can see how far I've gotten now. I recently posted a short vid under the topic "SHAMMAN'S ADVICE AND VID". That one is super-hot. But it has been YEARS since I started.

Anyway, the muscle toning (low weight, high reps) is critical. You do also need muscle strength in the biceps and legs as well as stretching them.

Read around this forum - there's a lot of good advice here. Good luck and be safe.

SHAMMAN

jaypee

Not likely

Post by jaypee »

I don't think I will be able to do it in this body. I have a minor back injury and all I get from the exercises is a sore back. I have several friends "who can" and I will probably have to be content with that. I suspect the guys who can do it were already close the first time they tried...

Spektrum

Re: Not likely

Post by Spektrum »

jaypee wrote:I don't think I will be able to do it in this body. I have a minor back injury and all I get from the exercises is a sore back. I have several friends "who can" and I will probably have to be content with that. I suspect the guys who can do it were already close the first time they tried...
I was ~8" away when I first started, I was also one of the most inflexible people on the planet. I didn't think I could do it at first but persistence paid off.

Keep trying.

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

Do you guys also have problems with breathing while you are down there? After a few years, I am still only able to lick around the head and sometimes a bit past it, but I quickly get tired of holding my breath, or running out of air. Do you guys have to come up for air often, or can you train yourself to breathe better. Thanks for any info!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Musclehead wrote:Do you guys also have problems with breathing while you are down there? After a few years, I am still only able to lick around the head and sometimes a bit past it, but I quickly get tired of holding my breath, or running out of air. Do you guys have to come up for air often, or can you train yourself to breathe better. Thanks for any info!
Yes, you have to develope a breathing tecnique. Do a search and read the tips and how to

johndoe12345

Re: Not likely

Post by johndoe12345 »

jaypee wrote:I don't think I will be able to do it in this body. I have a minor back injury and all I get from the exercises is a sore back. I have several friends "who can" and I will probably have to be content with that. I suspect the guys who can do it were already close the first time they tried...
Jaypee, I thought I couldn't do it when I started either. I lost weight, did a lot of stretching exercises for months and attained my goal very recently. Having said that not everyone can self-suck even with a lot of stretching exercises and losing weight. Out of curiousity, have you tried different positions?