Newbie Here

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

cyrax

Newbie Here

Post by cyrax »

I stretched yesterday and again today. Today I got both legs behind my head comfortably. One was on top of the other leg and I could use them to push my head forward laying on my back. I find the X position more comfortable on my back than the C position. My goal is to be able to get the job done this way.

I'm 5'11, 150 lbs, and athletic. I never considered myself to be flexible, but I think its pretty good I can get my legs back there already. I stretched in underwear today, but my guess would be I am about 5" away from contact. I'm 6" erect length.

My lower back is the hardest part to cooperate I think. I stretched after using the bathroom and before eating. Any estimates on how long it will take me to get my head or touch it with my tongue? That probably comes up all the time, but feel free to humor me. :)

cyrax

Post by cyrax »

100 views no response?

Anyways, tried again tonight. Was two inches from contact.

My middle back is really tight. Any tips on stretches to do to loosen it up?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

cyrax wrote:100 views no response?

Anyways, tried again tonight. Was two inches from contact.

My middle back is really tight. Any tips on stretches to do to loosen it up?
What do you expect when all the information you require is in a stickie at the top of the page and in the how to section. They are there to assist newbies and save them from asking the same questions, that get asked time and time again, and feeling miffed when ignored. Sorry, but facts of life.

cyrax

Post by cyrax »

Ok scruge. :p

I've been reading up. Just wondering if I'm limber or average starter... how to stretch out my back better. I have read the stickies thanks.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Cyrax,
It sounds like you're doing great - just be careful not to push too hard, and remember to do backwards stretching along with the frontwards to keep your spine happy.
Using the search function of the forums will help you find the info you want - if you're looking for stretches just search for that word and see what comes up.
Looking forward to seeing some pictures of you with your cock in your mouth!
Al

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

Hi Cyrax. Welcome aboard.
If you have never done a knot before, I think you have great natural flexibility and won't take long to reach your goal.
Some guys take months to see that much progress. So you are going well.

Listen to your body and don't push yourself too hard.
Do backbends like Al said.
Good luck.
Let us know of your progress.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Hi Cyrax,

As you mentioned your body shape is somehow similar to mine. You have a good advantage as you are doing the x at this beginning point is great. I could do it after 2 months of hard training. I bet you will succeed sooner than expected. I highly recommed you to join a yoga course which will eventually help to do all the bending you need to keep your preparation going and shorten that damn distance between your mouth and cock.
I assure you will be easily selfsucking in a month at the latest!
Be persistant and DO NOT quit and of course do it gently and be disciplined as most sefsuckers are, I guess... 8)

Best luck to you always,

:wink:
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

cyrax

Post by cyrax »

Appreciate the words fellas. Good day to you all. :)