Wow, I feel incredibly stupid... and what are the odds?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Spektrum

Wow, I feel incredibly stupid... and what are the odds?

Post by Spektrum »

A couple of weeks back, I pushed a session a bit too far and my lower back muscles were sore for a few days after. After my back was no longer sore, I started to stretch again but something didn't feel right.

Every time I touched my part of my lower spine it felt very sensitive/painful. If I stretched at all, this area started to hurt. I freaked out and stopped stretching, deciding to give myself a break altogether.

So what was the cause of this mystery pain? A zit... yeah, a zit. It's located on the skin right on top of my spine. I was freaking out for nothing. No point to this, just wanted to share, kind of weird, huh?

cyrax

Post by cyrax »

Weird but you can be thankful right?

Mines sore too from starting out.. No zits though. Haha.. :)

Elrond

top of the spine

Post by Elrond »

For half a year I had "some sort of scratch" between my shoulder blades. Whenever I went shirtless, people were baffled. "Headstands," I said.

You can roll backwards and walk down the wall with a towel or a smooth cloth under your shoulders. But for optimum traction when gnawing your own horn, you end up with a rug burn no matter what.

Elrond

"top of spine" ??

Post by Elrond »

"top of spine" ??

Or are you talking about your tailbone? When you get an in-grown hair on your tail bone, that's called a pilonidal Look it up at http://pilonidal.org/whatitis.htm

But all that surgery talk is on the extreme end. Mine went away with diet therapy.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

I guess I should have worded it differently, lol.

It's located on the top of one of my spinal colums(? don't know the technical term). But it's physical location is the middle of my back.

Sorry for the confusion, it isn't a pilonidal thank goodness :)

sigma

Post by sigma »

I had surgery for a pilonidal >.< I''m glad I did though because it turned out to be unusually big. Luckily I was young and healed well, barely even any scar. And didn't hurt my flexibility any, which is good because I think I'll be able to SS in not too long.

Anyway, lucky that a zit is all it was ;).

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Spektrum wrote: It's located on the top of one of my spinal colums(? don't know the technical term). But it's physical location is the middle of my back.
just FYI, the individual bones of your back are 'vertebrae' (not sure that's spelled right though)...the whole set is your spine, and 'spinal column' refers to the main set of nerves that run through those bones like a pipeline from your brain to the rest of your body.

on the surgery experiences, i had a cyst removed from the area of my shoulder blade and was not supposed to do any lifting or pulling for a few weeks while it was healing. i tried as much as i could, but towards the end of my 'time out', i couldn't wait any longer and started back ss-ing and wound up pulling the incision slightly...not enough to tear it open (thankfully) but it did stretch the underlying tissue and now where the doc said i would wind up with a barely noticable scar, i have a big indentation. :( lesson learned, but it still felt *so* good to be doing it again after a forced abstinence. :?