weird mental block

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

johndoe12345

weird mental block

Post by johndoe12345 »

So I finally was able to lick my own dick. Fantastic right? Thing is anytime I try to do it looking at it my hips back away. If I close my eyes I make contact with it. Also if I am wearing pants I can touch my zipper with my mouth but can't reach myself in the shower. Kind of weird

oldjoesmokes2003

Post by oldjoesmokes2003 »

I can't answer that but I've got one that's puzzling. I can get more of my cock %-wise in my mouth when it's soft that when it's hard. Some kind of different angle.

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I just found it weird. That is weir too...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Johndoe - what's your sexual orientation, if you don't mind me asking?
Al

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

My experiences have been with girls but I find autofellatio hot.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Maybe it's the life-long brainwashing we get - that it's a bad thing for a man to suck cock?

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

Could be. Like I said it isn't conscious. Course the added flexibility has other benefits. My girlfriend thinks its very hot :)

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

It's the same thing for me, only I know for a fact that it's because I concentrate harder with my eyes closed. I can focus in more on how my body is feeling.

And I'm not straight, so it's not that for me. It's an interesting thought though.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i think your eyes can decieve you when you are ss-ing...i know that if i aim for where i think i should be putting my mouth to reach my cock, i don't reach nearly as well as when i aim more towards my naval. maybe you are experiencing the same thing...with your eyes closed your body has more of a 'feel' for where it needs to go but when they are open your brain says "no, go *that* way!" even though it isn't right...