Anyone sore the day after?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Spektrum

Anyone sore the day after?

Post by Spektrum »

I think I might be overdoing it a bit.

It seems that my lower back is sore the next day after SS'ing. It isn't sore if I'm standing or sitting, I just feel it if I bend over or put any kind of strain on my lower back.

It's a bit of a sore feeling, but almost feels like a lactic acid buildup.

Anyone else experienced this?

Ziggurat

next day blues

Post by Ziggurat »

I have a permanently damaged back, and I can still do this... trust me when I say "take it easy" do this and take a few days off in between... there was another post here with an accompanying exercise routine that was fuggin brilliant... Find if it you can. Like in the description, two days stretching, one day sucking... I usually do a quick stretch with the routine, but only with half reps just to losen up my back first...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

If you don't self on a regular basis, say just once every week or so, then you may well feel a little stiffness the following day, but you shouldn't be feeling more than that. Always wind down and do some stretching to straighten out your spine with plenty of backward bending and never over strain while performing.

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

Usually I am also sore the day after, mostly in the middle of my back. I am 42 now, so I am definitely going to get involved in MUCH more stretching! I am 5-10 and pretty muscluar at 208 lbs. right now, not sure if being muscular will hinder my progress. My cock is about 5.5 inches, and on a good day I can lick all around the head and just about cover the head. I need to work on my breathing, too. I just did a search and found out lots of good stuff here. I started attempting SS at about 12 yrs. old and I have always been able to at least lick the head. I've been at it off-and-on over the years. My goal is to get at least half my cock in my mouth and be able to stay there for however long it takes to orgasm. My best progress have been in the "C" position sitting in an adjustable office chair (armless). Good luck & I hope your back recuperates quickly!

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Congrats on being able to do it with your stats!!! I personally feel that it's easier the shorter and smaller you are. Hey, us small people have to have something in our favor, right? :D At the same time, muscular people are much less prone to injury.

I'm 5'8", 130lbs, 7" long and can get the head in on a good day. My problem is that I often push myself too hard(in everything in life usually, I'm finding it hinders progress in SS).

Good luck to you and your progress!

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

Thanks, bro! Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention that might help your back if it gets sore...try sleeping with a pillow under your lower back. Actually, I did it last night after stretching and it relieved lots of pressure and felt good. You don't have to sleep with it there the whole night. Often I wake up around 2 or 3 am. and take it out. You may have tried it already. It has helped me alot over the years. I also put pillows behind my lower back in my car seat, reclining chair, and even at the breakfast/ dinner table. I have a tendency to "round" my back alot just relaxing, so if I'm forcing myself into the "C" position regularly, I'm making it worse. Plus, these companies always make cars with bucket seats, sofa chairs that "round" our backs, etc. This isn't very good for our backs, either. Hence, the pillows for me. Take care & wishing you much progress!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i used to ginger my back for a week or so after overexerting (until the pain would not reoccur), but found that by doing additional stretching through the pain i recovered a *lot* quicker than i had by laying off altogether...