I've never seen this addressed before

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

whiteroofus

I've never seen this addressed before

Post by whiteroofus »

Has anyone ever noticed a sort of bruise between the bottom ribs and the abdomen after a session? Sometimes I practice my flexibility in the bathtub while the shower is on. As soon as I get out of the tub and look in the mirror, the mark is visible. I'm sure that my wife has probably seen it. She has never asked about it and I'm not sure what kind of reason I could think of. I would never tell her the truth. Generally, if I rub the affected skin, the mark will minimize, but it usually persists for 2 to 3 days.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

sounds to me like "pinched" muscles... time to start working out on days inbetween, or take in some more proteins, and not that kind :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have from time to time given myself black-and-blue marks on my arms or the backs of my thighs where they press together when i grab around my legs in the 'C' position. while my wife knows i can ss, if she notices the marks i usually say "gee, i wonder how i did that? i don't remember running into anything..."which is a true statement often enough that she never questions it when i *do* know what happened. ;)

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Cant say I have noticed any bruising on me afterwards... I have suffered from a grazed lover part of the neck, I guess the friction from the bedclothes cause it.... It isnt painful, just an eye sore really....

One thing I do notice is I think I broke a rib (or badly bruised it) about 3 months ago, cause: a really bad cold/cough... If I do the X position and really push it, my rib goes again... Making it sore for a couple of days after.. I normally try around 2 sessions a week, due to this I dont think I have gien my rib enough time to heal and the damn thing keeps going on me... I am not sure I am really getting the fold thing right as I am sure I have read somewhere on here that the lower ribcage slides over the abdomen mucles in the bend, cant be positive though, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Shamman

Ribs over

Post by Shamman »

Hey man.

Just a note here. You should strive to always keep your ribs over the abs in the stretch. I have had a very bad experience with this and would never wish it on anyone. I happen to be reciting this experience in response to a question in my topic "Shamman's advice and vids". Read all about it there.
Also, I am posting my latest vid clip there. enjoy

SHAMMAN