Selfsucking Party!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

HOT4SSRS

Selfsucking Party!

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Yo Guys! First off, much to my intense desire, I can't selfsuck! I have transferred my desire to do it to watching others. In fact, I once spent an incrediblly hot two hours with Al himself! One of the hottest experiences of my life! Anyhow, it has been a while since I seen anyone ss, and it's time again! I was wondering about the possibility of getting a hotel room somewher discreet, and having a party of sorts for selfers and I guess hot guys into watching. I live in Philadelphia, and would be willing to set it all up. Once, a few years ago I did this in a hotel room near the Newark Airport, and 5 selfsuckers showed up. It was a hot night...one I'll never forget, and would love to try again in the Philadelphia area. Maybe even Al would show up? Anyone interested can email me I guess on here or at stolmark@yahoo.com. Pics are appreciated from those interested. I have attached my pic. So, let's see what happens, cool? Scott.
Attachments
scottthree.jpg
scottthree.jpg (13.63 KiB) Viewed 3112 times
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

With your physique I'm surprised you gave up so easily.