Self Suckers Convention

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Self Suckers Convention

Post by Eddie »

Hi all,

Some time ago there was talk/chat about a convention for self suckers. One member suggested meeting in Las Vegas. I know Al is from Philadelphia, and a few other are in that area.

Any chance of a meeting/convention ever taking place? It would be a great opportunity for selfers to meet, share, show & tell, promote their dvd's, vids or other fun related items.

What do others think?

Eddie

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Sounds great in principal, but to be fair it needs to be somewhere central. Now for us UK guys - you know, the only people helping out in Iraq- that means somewhere mid Atlantic. Where it would suit for the rest of the world, I'm not really sure?

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

It sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately, there are not that many of us out there that can do it. Hosting a convention can also get costly. You'd probably need to get around 1,000 people there, which would be hard to do.

Again, great idea though and I would definitely go if it were within driving distance!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I hate to say it but I just don't see this happening. I had talked to Selfellatio a while back about the Vegas convention and the way it sounded to me was that he was going to rent a conference room and do it there. The problem I see with it is that you can't get a whole bunch of guys together in public and masturbate without getting arrested. Hotels are likely to have security cameras/guards. If the hotel were to find out what was really going to go on before it happened, I'd say they'd likely put a stop to it.

Only two ways could something like this happen:

1. Instead of a convention, have a small local party if you can find enough selfsuckers and have it either in a hotel room or someone's home, or maybe a swinger's club if there are any in the area.

2. Have it at a resort that caters to sexually-oriented visitors, such as the Palm Springs resort used by pumpers as seen at:
http://www.seattleboyz.net/Pumping/PalmSprings/

It would be good to get the word out to get guys interested but I see the potential for a lot of negative publicity too if you try having this in a public place. A convention hall in a hotel is not private.

As many people say they'd like to participate, expect a small fraction (maybe 2%) to actually show up.

I'd like to meet other selfers and see someone do it, but I've been looking for a while and have had no luck, and with being married soon I'm not going to be able to get away to do something like this.