Headaches

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

flexiboy

Headaches

Post by flexiboy »

Does anyone get headaches after an ss session? Sometimes when i have a SS session, i get quite bad headaches, bit like a headrush, i know i have low blood pressure could it be because of this?

The headaches usually go after about 5 minutes of rest, and i dont think it is dangerous, but just to make sure i thourght i should ask the rest of my fellow ssers :)

jiff

Post by jiff »

I dont know what might cause that, but I find it kind of ironic that I one time had a headache when I started a session, but it was gone when I finished. Sorry, that probably makes you feel bad, but I just find that interesting how for you SS causes headaches but for me it cures them. oh well.

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Can't say I have ever experienced a headache caused by SS'ing... I have had tummy aches though... I can get a build up of tummy gas and have to really burp to clear it!!

Oh and the aches and pains in my legs, arms and back lol

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah; I have occasionally ended up with a headache during or after a session. I don't know why it happens sometimes and not others. Doing some backwards bending before, during, and after seems to help and is a good idea anyway.
AL

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

Ok, thanks alot :) I dont really strech that much for ss, i never really have the need, but i will in future :)