When you first couldn't do it, what you do to make it work?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

WoW1

When you first couldn't do it, what you do to make it work?

Post by WoW1 »

I've been trying to SS for about 2 months now. I stretch about every 2 days for like 20 minutes. Im pretty sure thats not enough. ( Im usually 3-4 inches away) When you first couldn't do it what EXACTLY did you do to improve until you finally did it? As in, what kind of stretches did you do and how often you stretched. I hope I'm not asking for too much but I need good advice and tips.

Thanks,
Tom

ralbright

Post by ralbright »

Determination.
That and I figured I could do it. I just kept at it. A reclining chair worked best.

senior sucker

Post by senior sucker »

:) Well also , patience and determination. I kept at it for 2 years befor I could lick the tip. Go slow , I also use a penis extender to help a bit . But the stretching and yoga type exercises are invaluable. My goal now is to get the complete head into my mouth and suck on it .. Its a turn on just thinking about it ....Im almost there... anybody can eventually do it.

jiff

Post by jiff »

you basically just need to just keep trying. in my opinion the actual trying to get it to your mouth is more important than all the stretching. I hardly do any stretching, and I can get the whole thing in. just focus on reaching it and you will make it. You have the benefit of knowing it is possible, which i did not have (I was just hoping it was) when I first began trying. And dont be discouraged by being so far away, even for me, when I start a session, I start out about that far away, but by the end, i can get it all in. Stick with it and you'll get it in no time.
I took a long time to say nothing.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

You need to be doing atleast 20 minutes a day, preferably more and 2 long sessions of at least an hour a week

WoW1

Post by WoW1 »

Thanks for all the info. I think the real thing Im lacking is the stretches. Im definetly goanna stretch more often each day but what stretches to do? What kind of stretches? Im goanna try to learn doing the C position since I hear its the easiest.

Tom

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

I find C the hardest but then its different for everyone, i can do all positions, but when i started i could only do the plow position, and thats how i stretchd, i did the plow and pulled my legs so it stretched my back, not much but just so it got a little bit closer, then did a bit of backwards bending to straighten out my spine.

WoW1

Post by WoW1 »

Whats the Plow position?