help me, please

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

soloingsfun

help me, please

Post by soloingsfun »

hello all,

i discovered i could put my penis into my mouth at the age of 12 however i never really got into the practice until recently. I can get almost my entire cock (6.5 inches) into my mouth but i can't seem to make myself cum. could someone please give me some tips? i really want to experience this!

thanks in advance!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

The first rule of fight club is, you don't talk about fight club! It could be just a mental block: did you come in your mouth at 12? Maybe it's linked with that and now you're trying to hard and causing yourself anxiety. I suggest, if you don't do it alrady, taking up yoga; learn to relax and do some meditation/ visulisation, imagine yourself coming in your mouth. However, don't put yourself under presure, just enjoy the moment and what you are doing; you'll have more chance of it happening that way than by worrying about it.

WoW1

Post by WoW1 »

I can't self-suck yet, but if you know how to cum then it shouldn't be too hard. If I was in your position I would maybe jerk off until I am close to cumming then start to self suck until I came.

senior sucker

come in your own mouth

Post by senior sucker »

Thats the best advice wow 1... Iwas gonna tell him the same thing...Just jack yourself like you always do. Then when the load is about to blow yer balls off throw your heels over yer head and suck wildly until that juice explodes in yer warm inviting mouth and then swallow that hot stuff . mmm mmm good... :wink: :wink: