SS and alcohol..

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

SS and alcohol..

Post by awtoeman »

I recently packed on the holiday 10lbs. It has dramatically hurt my SS ablitiy. Im not as talented as most of you guys on here. 29 years old, Stra8, 5'10 215lbs., and been SS ing for 5 years now. So since November, all I can do is lick my cock head and shoot in my mouth. Well, Saturday evening I got absolutely wasted on beer and mixed drinks, and a boat load of them!! After 15 drinks or so and a Jack in the Box run (7 tacos and 1 ultimate cheeseburger) got dropped off at my house. So right before I went to sleep, I wanted to jerk off. So here I was stroking my cock, and right before I was about to come, I fiqured I just HAD to come in my mouth. So I threw my legs over my head, and to my surprise, I put the whole head of my dick into my mouth, and I licked my fucking balls!!! And I was completely stuffed from the Jack in Box!!! Shit, how far would I have gone if I was on an empty?

So gentleman, what I realized that evening, is that for now on, before a SS session, I'm getting hammered.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

although not a regular smoker, I find it a lot easier selfing on a joint!

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Great idea!! Im going to make a phone call to a certain friend of mine, spend $60. Then break out the old "water pipe," Followed by a hot shower , then some back bends, and im going to town!!! thanks SeaHorses!!!

wishin

Post by wishin »

Don't forget thepics :D