where to post new big files?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

where to post new big files?

Post by Happy Boy »

hi all...long time, no chat! things have been crazy in numerous ways, but i finally got around to editing some new footage the other night and thought i'd ask this first.

i have posted my other vids ( viewtopic.php?t=356
viewtopic.php?t=720 ) to megaupload, but i understand some folks had problems retrieving them from that site. personally i don't care for rapidshare because they limit your downloads and you wind up having to sit around waiting for an hour or two before you can get the next video.

so, does anyone know of a better place to post large files (ranging from 2-73mb)? if not i will probably stick with megaupload and figure that no matter where i put them there will always be a few folks that can't get them for whatever reason. i'll hold off posting until saturday night to see if anyone has thoughts on the subject...

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Another quite reliable upload service is www.uploading.com .

At the moment megaupload and the associated services follow exactly the same route as rapidshare- trying to convince as many users as possible to buy a premium membership. In the end understand that they have to.

All upload/hosting services have more or less serious drawbacks; rapidshare is imho the fastests but as so many people are using it the download limit is reached quite fast (but easy to get rid of if you are getting a new ip no if reconnecting to your provider :) ) .