is patience a virtue? not really getting anywhere.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Theangryurchin

is patience a virtue? not really getting anywhere.

Post by Theangryurchin »

I've been stretching and stretching for the last 3 months, and not really getting anywhere. I Just hit a wall to where my spine won't seem to bend anymore, i though that everyone can do it with enough stretching? SHould i just wait it out and keep on trying? or am i doing a lost cause.

Reddish

Post by Reddish »

it can take years for some people. but really, it's not that bad. just remember, everytime you do it, you keep going further and further. eventually, one day you'll flip over, and there it'll be. right in front of your face. like the dream.

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Have patience.

Do not be tempted to overwork yourself to break through your plateau. I did this and have to take another 5 months off from any kind of extreme stretching(ss'ing, yoga, etc) due to me herniating a disk.

Just keep trying, the key to this is patience and persistence.

Theangryurchin

Post by Theangryurchin »

I'm thinking i must be stretching wrong.