Self Suck meeting in Las Vegas

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selfellatio

Self Suck meeting in Las Vegas

Post by Selfellatio »

I am interested in how many people would be interested in going to a Self Suck meeting in Las Vegas at the end of July? I am looking to put together a mini convention or meeting. I would really like some feedback on this and any suggestions. Has anyone had any experience putting one together? Get back with me and post here at my website poll http://www.selfellatio.com/polls.html

I'm sorry for any cross posts.

Selfellatio

Eddie

SS Meet in Vegas

Post by Eddie »

Great idea!!

It's difficult to get a lot of selfers together in one place at one time, but maybe you can make it happen.

My suspicion is that more voyeurs will sign up than selfers. Need to vet the meeting somehow, so it's really for selfers and not the lookers.

Good luck. I volunteer to help.

Eddie

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

How will you determine who can self and who cannot to keep out the voyeurs?

Selfellatio

keeping out the voyuers

Post by Selfellatio »

I've thought of that and I'm just throwing stuff out here. I figured this could be a two evening event. One night we would have a workshop day. supplement workshop, workout workshop. or have a workout suggestins/questions event, what do you do to get ready etc. Maybe a speaker. (Al. interested?) Maybe we can get some tips from the master himself. It would be a good time to find new talent for more Videos. Who knows maybe we can film a movie there the second evening or this could be a good time to show off live, I know i've met many selfers online who would like to show off live and this could be the time and place to do so. One evening for the voyuers one evening for the selfers which day would be first don't know. At this time I don't know what everyone would want. We would have to have a poll for that as well. Maybe we can charge the voyuers for the show and split up the monies up to maybe use to produce a video of the event or cut the selfers cost of showing up?
So far we have 64% interested and the closer it gets to the date we can decided on what we want to do and how we can weed out the voyuers from the selfers. Anyone else have any suggestions, ideas?

Self

http://www.selfellatio.com

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

Who about every one needs to send in a picture of them sucking their cocks :?:

Just my 20 cents here

blacksunshineaz

Well, yeah but how do we know the person pictured is the person claiming it's him unless you show your face. I am not too inclined to send someone pictures of my self with my face showing, although I could bring one with me as long as I could keep it.

If this is more of a real convention than a whole bunch of guys in a hotel room, then I may be very interested in attending. I would love to see someone in action, but I am also eager to learn ways to improve my technique since I still haven't mastered it yet.

Eddie

Las Vegas Selfers Meeting

Post by Eddie »

Hi,

I see you have over 100 guys interested in a meeting. Are you going to try to make plans for it? I would be interested, and see it might have a following.

Keep us posted please.

Thanks,

Eddie

Eddie

Las Vegas Selfsuckers Meeting

Post by Eddie »

Are there any plans being made for a meeting in LV? I see over 180 poll votes are by guys very interested or wanting to sign up.

Really interested, and hope to know soon to make plans.

Thanks,

Eddie

Eddie

Vegas Selfing

Post by Eddie »

Hi selfellatio,

Is there any new news about your late July meeting of self suckers?

Self suckers would love to know more.

I see there are over 200 guys interested in the event.

Please update us soon.

Many thanks,

Eddie

blacksunshineaz

Go check out his blog at http://selfellatio.blogspot.com/ for more information.