Caught selfing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Concors1

watched at my hotel

Post by Concors1 »

I have to go to Boise ID on business several times a year. I have a buddy over there that likes to tie me up, fuck me and cum in my mouth. Afterwards he helps me suck myself off while my hands are still tied behind my back. One time last summer he put his clothes on after he came and opened the hotel room drapes. He rolled me into position and helped put my cock in my mouth. I was so turned on by the idea that I could be watched that I had an incredible orgasm. Afterwards I laid there on the bed with him gently rubbing my body. My cock got hard again almost immediately, so he rolled me back into position. It took me several minutes but i came again. Then he took his cock out of his pants and fucked my face. 4 loads!

That night I was in the hotel bar and I could hear a couple at the next table describing the whole thing to some friends.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

fucking awsome. i wud luv to do that.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

ikmov wrote:hello all,

I finally had te guts to show off my talent to one of my female friends.
One night we talked about all kinds of things,but for some reason we ended up talking about sex, masturbation and that kind of stuff.
She talked....
hee Eric, weer een geile belefenis heb je meegemaakt zeg. Alles goed met je zus? (en haar hond ;D )
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

ikmov

Hey Zelfzuiger

Post by ikmov »

Hola,

Ja wel lekker he, ik zoek ze soms ook wel een beetje op.
Zoals in een hotelkamer, tja je weet eigenlijk ook wel dat er iemand binnen kan komen he van de schoonmaak. Dus helemaal safe ben je dus niet.
Maar dat maakt het ook wel weer erg spannend.
Ik moet ook eerlijk zeggen dat het me niet zoveel uit maakt als ik word betrapt. Het verhaaltje van de schoonmaakster in een hotelkamer, was in San Fransisco, tja niemand kent me daar, en ach ik vond het erg opwindend.

Hier in NL pas ik wel op hoor(nu dan, vroeger niet). ik wil het liefst nu niet meer betrapt worden door iemand die me kent. Als ik ergens anders ben, pas ik wel minder op, soort spanning dan he.

Ben jij wel eens betrapt? Of heb je wel eens ergens geselfsuckt waar je betrapt kon worden en waar je het ook wel leuk zou vinden?

Groeten Eric

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

nah, i've never been caught, and im not rrealy excited by the idea... i'd be totally embarressed... I still can't suck by the way.

I think people would start screaming and id be taken to the police station if I would gt caught.

I'll keep my dirty little secret to myself i think.
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

smpm654

Re: watched at my hotel

Post by smpm654 »

I've never really been caught, but I've been noticed I think. I started at about 13 ,and used to do it in the bathroom before I got in the shower at night. Nobody ever "caught" me, but my family would joke about how long I was in there. I just shrugged them off. I was having too much fun to give a shit. They thought I was just stroking it...

Then more recently, I live in an apartment building that faces another building across a courtyard. My living room lines up with a single lady across the way. I have performed in my living room with my shades mostly open, while she was home and hers were also open (at night, lights on). If she has any inclination to glancing out her window now and then as she crosses the room ... She may have "caught" me too. ... I hope :wink:

And every hotel room I've ever done it in, I've always fantasized that there were hidden cameras, and upped my enthusiasm appropriately.

edonkme

Hi Eric

Post by edonkme »

Sorry my english is very small,

But i think the Girls are very impressed! Only a Boy can suck his Cock. The Girl must break his nack before licking the own Pussy!

No, i think modern Girls having fun, to see more about the Boys.

OK!

Regards

Edonkme

Selfgreed

Re: Caught selfing

Post by Selfgreed »

I got caught out recently... :shock:

Just when ya think the other one is in the bedroom asleep...

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_use ... view_flag=

Damn! I was in the zone too...
Cheers Selfgreed :o
Last edited by Selfgreed on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Re: Caught selfing

Post by aleingang69 »

Hah! Thanks Selfgreed - that's great! And thanks for sharing your videos with the world - great stuff!
Al