The Arch of my foot

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

americanpieguy09

The Arch of my foot

Post by americanpieguy09 »

The arch of my foot tightens up really hard and burns a little while my legs are over my head and on the wall then 30 seconds to a minute it goes away why does this happen can anyone explain or has this happend to anyone else.

edstone

Post by edstone »

come on dude, its called stretching! your body is stretching!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds like maybe there's some nerve involvement there - when you first go into the position the nerves in your lower body are in an unfamiliar postion and maybe are getting a little compressed and then as you relax into it the pressure eases and the feelings stop. Doesn't sound like anything to worry about to me - it'll probably stop happening on it's own after a while. If it gets more extreme or bothers you after you're finished then you might want to look into it.
AL

americanpieguy09

Post by americanpieguy09 »

Thanks Al.

mrhappy

Tension

Post by mrhappy »

Try to relax, it sounds like you are tensing up.
Go slowly, one step at a time, don't force it and ensure you stretch.
Relax mentaly and don't strain, if your foot is spazing or twitching massage it try to relax and possibly take a break and try going at it much slower.