Self-suck success at age 52!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

woodsman

Self-suck success at age 52!!

Post by woodsman »

Hello all...married guy, age 52. I want to thank Al for the instructions posted on his site and the other men who have written encouraging forum notes on developing the art of self-suck. Having tried to do that as a teenager I came to the conclusion that it was anatomically impossible for my body. So when I first started reading comments from guys who after instruction and exercise were able to do so, I thought this is a lot of B.S.! But there were so many comments like that I decided that there was something to it. Why would so many be lying? So I copied your instructions, had my wife help me measure the distance from my tongue to my cockhead, finding that it was more than 2 inches away and then setting a goal to be able to lick the tip. After about 4 months of stretching and exercise and losing a tad off my gut, I suckceeded! But lo and behold, within a month I was actually able to get my lips on it and now in early June I can get almost half the cockhead in my mouth and in fact did my first ever self-suck to orgasm as my wife watched and masturbated. I hope to take a yoga class in the fall and now believe being able to get the entire cockhead into my mouth is not out of the question. I will continue to enjoy reading others' comments on their progress and will update you on mine, of course. Thanks again. Woodsman

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

Hey there! I am 52 also. I can honestly tell you that I am more limber than I was last year. I could get the whole head in my mouth last year. Lately, I can almost reach the very back of my mouth on a good day. It is well worth the effort. I notice that the more I stretch, the easier it is to do. I did overextend my lower back and injured a disc last December so be careful! I made one quick move while stretching and that put me out of comission for several weeks. I've posted comments before about going slowly and breathing while stretching. I am thrilled to hear of another guy my age who is getting more limber with practice. And your wife knowing and watching is a real gift. It sounds like you are on your way to deep selfing. I hope you and I will be gagging on our own cocks soon!(lol). N.E.Dave

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

That's great to hear, Woodsman! How about posting some pictures to inspire the rest of us who are still trying? ;)

icandoittoo

51 and deep

Post by icandoittoo »

I'm 51 and first discovered I could reach my tip when I was 27. Back then I couldn't find a web site like this to learn from so I thought reaching the tip would be all I could hope for. When I turned 50 I shed a few lbs and decided to try again. I'm 5-11" 172 lbs and am 7"+ fully erect. I found I could still reach it but with great effort and then I discovered this web site. It took quite awhile to reach the point where I could get a good lick and feel comfortable. With stretching and frequent suck sessions I am now able to get most of my cock in my mouth. I have about 1/2" to go and I'm confident I'll get there. The effort is most rewarding. I love to get a small lick in the morning just to taste. Then a few hours later I'll do it again except this time I'll get it really juicy and suck on the head while I stroke the shaft. This really gets my tast buds going but I'll stop for awhile. On the third time I'm so flexible and horny I can take most of my cock in. It so nice when it's still soft to roll it all over my mouth with my tongue. As it gets hard it fill me up even more and I can feel the fresh precum oozing out so fast. It's so goooood. It's amazing how soft it is even when it's rock hard. At the moment I'm having such a great time with this that I do it as much as I can! I'm off to give myself a bj! :lol:

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

Congrats
79ecra